Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

FAQ: Answers to some frequently asked questions...

last reply
11 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Feel free to add to the list but I am pretty sure we can call many of these.

Q: What are the best sex toys?

A: Plug in vibrator: Hitachi Magic Wand with variable speed control
A: Battery powered vibrator: Lelo
A: Butt plugs: Njoy pure plug, also magic wand
A: Sex Machine: Sybian

A: Mens? Other than butt plugs still nothing half as good for men as there is for women.

Q: Do women enjoy anal?

A; Some do, a lot. The anus is on the same wire as the vagina in the nervous system and stimulating the anus during orgasm can have a very powerful effect. It does not need to be a penis to have an effect, fingers also work.

Why did my story get a lower score than someone else's?

A: Either more people liked the other author's story or more guys want to sleep with her. If you are a woman you can choose which answer is less bruising to your ego.

Does Anal sex hurt?

A: Oh yes, it most certainly does if you get rammed by a guy who has no idea what they are doing. The point is that anal sex should not hurt at all and if it does hurt you need to STOP RIGHT NOW!

How do you do anal sex right?

A: Lots of prep and lots of lube. Start off with some gentle teasing without penetration, then work up to a finger or a small plug. Build up your confidence with larger toys/more finger and eventually you will be able to take a cock. One important caveat: don't use anything in your ass that could get lost. Those tales of strange objects found in emergency rooms are completely true and completely avoidable.

Which is better, trimmed or fully shaved?

A: Going down on someone and getting a mouthful of pubic hair is not a turn on for most people. Beyond that it is a matter of aesthetic taste.

What is Saddlebacking? Is it real?

A: Saddlebacking, otherwise known as 'technical virginity' is preserving your virginity by only having anal sex. Named after Saddleback church which once put out an unfortunately worded pamphlet on abstinence only education. It is a very real and has been around for centuries, as in the old verse, 'Be a virgin in front and a martyr behind'.

You sound quite experienced in anal?

A: Yes

Know anyone who could help a girl pop her anal cherry?

A: Leave me a message
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yeah, yeah, its a joke people. I am not quite that self absorbed but I can pretend to be. It was an ironic reference to certain threads that appear to have a thinly disguised ulterior motive. It...

Oh hang on, this last PM looks like it might be genuine and she is in driving distance. Talk later.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Given that you are likely to have a huge response to this post and to save you the time and effort of having to keep flying over the atlantic may I volunteer to deputise for you in UK
Have similar level of experience, dry wit and happy to provide my own lubes
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Lelo products aren't battery powered.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
you forgot penis/breast size...lmao...now that is THE most asked question there is....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
ps i missed the saddleback question and truly did not know the meaning of it.damn!!lol

educator are you not says yoda to the lord.....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Lelo products aren't battery powered.

Yes they are, there is a battery inside the vibrator, it is just a rechargeable one rather than a disposable. One of the reasons Lelo are better than most of their competitors is they use lithium ion batteries rather than cheaper NiCad or NiMh batteries.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by blazestcyr
you forgot penis/breast size...lmao...now that is THE most asked question there is....

After I wrote it I thought I should have added the following:

Q: Does my bum look big in this?

A: This is a trick question to which there is NO right answer.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by ByronLord

Yes they are, there is a battery inside the vibrator, it is just a rechargeable one rather than a disposable. One of the reasons Lelo are better than most of their competitors is they use lithium ion batteries rather than cheaper NiCad or NiMh batteries.

Correct. Technically I should have said that it doesn't take or require batteries (as the vast majority of vibes on the market do). My bad.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
wait bryonlord..lmao no the question is....

does this dress make my ass look big

and the correct answer should always be yes

for why ASK the question when clearly you think you..lol

ladies... men hate that question for no matter what

they are in deep doo doo

so how about you feel good enough about yourself to know when you look smoking hot

or you need to pick another outfit

never in my advanced years have i ever asked a man for his opinion on how i look

i knew when it was amazing and when it was ..meh....

as for play toys.......

i want a remote one that is waterproof!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by blazestcyr

as for play toys.......

Yep, been looking at that problem. I am currently looking at adding in an energizer power pack with a built in wireless recharger (designed for a Wii remote) into a vibrator.

We have a group at a local makerspace that makes sex toys.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by blazestcyr

as for play toys.......

Yep, been looking at that problem. I am currently looking at adding in an energizer power pack with a built in wireless recharger (designed for a Wii remote) into a vibrator.

We have a group at a local makerspace that makes sex toys.