Could you be a cuckoldress?

last reply
6 replies
3.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
I don't need to take the test to answer this. No...I could never. Wouldn't want to, either. Bleh.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
I am not a gal, but again.... could be asked of guys too.... so; No I could not, nor would I think it is enjoyable to do it to my partner.
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012
I don't need to take the test to answer this. No...I could never. Wouldn't want to, either. Bleh.

This. ^

I find submissive men a turnoff, especially ones who want to be humiliated or derided. Not for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm with curly. Turnoff. Not sexy. Not cute. Just not enjoyable for me. I can't say so much about other girls tho. Some like it I don't lol.
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
I'm with CurlyGirly too. I'm not into submissive men.
[url]http://[/url]
The Linebacker
0 likes
I know a couple, real close friends actually, that are into that. She cuckolds him occasionally, maybe more but I don't know. They also swap swing. He actually has a very prestigious executive job and is very wealthy and powerful in business and political influence and can really make things happen. Maybe this is his release from stress and reality. From his strong dominant personality, career and social life you'd never guess that he'd be submissive in any way.
Lurker
0 likes
Apparently no panties, 4 men in a motel room and it being fine to cheat on a partner count as family values and a 51. It's getting harder to score 100s on these lol

Or okcupid is just a terrible site. lol