Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you ever come accross someone you recognized from real life on lush?

last reply
8 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm just curious, I cant decide if it would be amusing or awkward considering some of the things people post on their profiles.F3HUq303WHmjP6X1
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh I think it would be down right amusing especially for those profiles that have their naughty bits AND their faces plastered in albums open for everyone to see - I would SO let them know I know ;-)
Constant Gardener
0 likes
I have some experience with this scenario, but that does not make it more or less inviting or daunting.

It basically boiled down that time - to each person determining what they stood to gain or lose. I laughed it off initially and then I had to take the woman aside in a private office where we both were employed, to discuss the ramifications of her recognizing me on an adult dating/mating website.

It was then that I realized she was insane and about as discreet as a marching parade band. She didn't think she had anything to lose (reputation wise) and was not at all bothered about whether her coworkers suspected or knew that she belonged to such a website. As a matter of fact she wore it as a badge of attention whoring honor.

Which forced me to move all my G rated facial photos to a private viewing folder and off the main profile. I wasn't going to quit using the site or service, but...I wasn't going to risk what she was willing to risk.

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
I misunderstood the question, because I'm an idiot, but the revised answer is no.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i think it would be amusing (not in a sexual way, just straight up amusing), but that's probably because only someone who knew me very well is likely to see my account and think it could be mine.

man that's definitely an example of how such an event could go poorly.
Lurker
0 likes
Not yet. Anyone close enough to me to recognize me from my profile and stories, though, is probably close enough that I wouldn't mind them knowing I'm here.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No I have not, but I guess it would be a bit uncomfortable for a number of our Lushie Friends.

At one time I would have been in that group also. At this stage of life I a much less concerned about what others know about me and what they think. So for me it would not be a big issue at all.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am sorry this is the second time this computer show and error and then late I see my response has gone through.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not on Lush. But is has happened on OKCupid.

Somewhat amusingly she was looking at the site for much the same reason I was: scoping it out to see whether it actually worked any better.