Open Crotch Panties

last reply
34 replies
9.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
What are womens view on crotchless panties? Likes, dislikes, have you worn them, would you? Good and bad experiences with them?
CurlyFries
0 likes
Dislike. I think they're tacky. I prefer my panties being pulled to the side and then fucked. I enjoy having that little bit of a barrier.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I wouldn't buy 'crotchless panties' - I think it's too oldschool and contrived. But I do like an occasional scenario when my panties are torn and/or split at the seam (especially tight boyshorts) by a guy 'in the moment' - like in an aggressive and dominant way - and then teased and fucked through them. That can be hot.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I dont like them. To me they are slutty not sexy. I much rather have my panties pulled to the side for a quicky or as DD said ripped off me, unless of course they are ones I really love!!
Mazztastic
0 likes
Have to say that I agree with the ladies above... crotchless panties aren't a turn on for me... not a fan of nippleless/peephole bras either
Lurker
0 likes
I don't like them, wouldn't buy them. I'd rather have normal panties pulled to the side.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i dont think they are sensual or sexy@all.
Lurker
0 likes
No appeal, no mystery. Quickly pulling them over to the side for some light teasing, or having them ripped off me during the heat of the moment, or slowly sliding them down my legs during a sensual, erotic encounter with my lover adds more sexual intensity, than a pair of crotchless panties. If my lover wanted me to wear them if we were role playing by all means if it pleases him I would.
Lurker
0 likes
I've got a couple of outfits/sets with them. They are ok, but not my favorite. Wouldn't wear them all the time, just for some "play time".
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why wear them? If you want your crotch exposed don't wear any panties at all.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree, why wear them, I just go without before i wear them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It leaves nothing to the imagination. They're just tacky and slutty.
You seem sweet, mind if I lick you to make sure?
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by shawnababy
Why wear them? If you want your crotch exposed don't wear any panties at all.

This.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
they are pointless...if your going to wear crotchless panties, dont wear panties at all
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Bigbreasts22
they are pointless...if your going to wear crotchless panties, dont wear panties at all
I agree.. But I wore them once, and it was more like a dare. It was pretty interesting and hot, but I wouldn't exactly wear them all the time. Just once in a while for fun.
You know, if you message me, you can see what an interesting person I can be.

Just saying.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Seems to be another one of those Mars vs Venus things. As a guy, the thought that a woman is wearing something like that is pretty sexy. At least in my opinion.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'll wear them as a costume for sex parties etc but they always end up on the floor after a while anyway. Or if my man wants me to wear them. Otherwise, prefer not to wear any at all.
Lurker
0 likes
I didn't want to jump in right away, and let the gals run with it... but from my point of view, I could take or leave them. I understand the allure, but in all honesty the whole pantie covering something is what makes them sexy (panties). Having to move it to the side or remove them is part of the thrill or excitement for me. So having a crotchless pair of panties kind of defeats that.
Story Verifier
0 likes
Would this be the same as going 'half-commando'
“When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.”
Constant Gardener
0 likes
They are worthless for soaking up spewage at the end. I've had to resort to using one of my own damned socks before...just because of those strips of lacy, hole infested cloth.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Variety is the spice of life - I like to mix it up, and keep him guessing what 'lies beneath.'

Yeah, they're a tad tacky, but sometimes isn't that exactly the point?

If it turns him on, it turns me on too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Bigbreasts22

Totally agree
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
Wow. I think I might be the one person with a different opinion here. I have owned 2 pairs, one I like way more than the other. The one I liked I wore under a short skirt and it was great. I didn't have to deal with them for using the bathroom or sex. I even was able to sit on my date's lap in a crowded bar and fuck him publicly without anyone knowing (he kept his shirt untucked so when I slid off it covered his cock.) It worked great as no one saw him reach under my skirt, and yet, we were getting our freak on.

The reason I liked the one vs. the other was the design. They were black, sheer, lacy, & very stretchy. My pussy was fully exposed, but my ass was semi-covered. The best part was the tiny gold whistle that hung over my bush (I'm so not making this up). Yeah they felt a bit weird but it was great! The one I hated had a small opening for my pussy and never lined up right.

I'm not a fan of having my panties torn off. Unless of course, the guy buys them for that purpose. For me, if I'm spending good money on panties, either take them off or push them to the side. Don't tear them off of me.

The few men who have been privileged to see me in my crotchless panties have complemented on their sexiness and enjoyed blowing my whistle. =d>

If you decide you really want a pair, you must find one that works for you.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I agree with NymphWriter!

I've only owned two pairs, but from the front and from the back all you can see is lace, nothing better than having your other half reach his hand up your skirt to tease your clit and you get that look of surprise when he realises he has easy access to your pussy which turns into pure lust almost instantaneously.

Don't get my wrong I love my normal sexy panties... but variety is the spice of life!
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by Bigbreasts22

exactly ....

I know my man (and past partners) LOVE the wisps of lacy bits, sheer bits, the little gstrings - always because he LOVES to push it aside and pounce! and quite frankly .... so do I!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly
Dislike. I think they're tacky. I prefer my panties being pulled to the side and then fucked. I enjoy having that little bit of a barrier.

Couldn't agree with you more CurlyGirly!
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Tacky!!! Just pull my panties to the side. c:
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I don't really like them at all, not for any particular reason, I just don't like them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Maybe good for photo shoots, nothing more.