A suit is to women what lingerie is to men

last reply
12 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I recently came across this phrase/saying and I was wondering if it holds any truth.

Thanks in advance for your replies.
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
erm, not really. I would say that a fitted tailored dress, or an evening gown is to men what a suit is to women....it shapes the body, is sexy because it is formal and hides as much as it reveals. Lingerie is there to conceal very little indeed, and is more of an active turn on than a tease...
so perhaps a guy coming out of the sea/pool in nothing but wet swimming trunks is to women what lingerie (or a wet bikini) is to men.... mmmmmm
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
A suit is to women what lingerie is to men

For sure!!! oh Yes!!!

I work amongst "suits" .... and a man in a suit is VERY sexy to me. Shows pride in his attire.

And on a personal note (not business related) I like wearing my man's button-up shirt later .... and leaving the smell of us on it for him to smell later.

My man loves my lingerie ... and I love him in a suit with a WHITE shirt. Yummmmy!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A man in a nice suit is very sexy to me and he is usually very confident and self assured and very considerate of a woman toosmile
Lurker
0 likes
I've seen that phrase too and I agree with it. Not ALL women of course, but I do think a guy in a suit looks sexy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i havent slept in awhile...so forgive me if i dont get this or come across strange

would make more sense to me if a suit is to a man as lingerie is to women

as men are sexy in suits as women are sexy in lingerie

and both turn both sexes on

but again i dont think i got this...

not do to you of course but to my brain
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That phrase fits me perfectly, there is nothing sexier to me than a man in a suit.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I cant speak for women as I'm not one. But I can definitely say that when I see a fellow wearing a suit I automatically assume that he is at least fairly important at whatever job he works at. Suits have an heir of success to them.

That said, a well tailored suit can look very nice on a women as well :P
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
thank you all for your replies

I guess i should schedule an appointment with a tailor! lol
Lurker
0 likes
Every man should have at least one suit, and a couple suit jackets/blazers that can be worn in a more casual way but still give a semi-dressed up look. And yes, I have found that women do like them.

I am not so sure it equates to lingerie though.... but it is good none the less. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer a leather thong and chest harness but a sharp suit is always nice.
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!