last reply
29 replies
2.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
ok so i have never experienced Anal...am curious but not sure if i would
but here's my question in all the books, they take her virgin ass..ok thats fine..i love reading the stuff but hey surely there is prep work that needs to be done so that there is no back lash etc...if you are into anal do you do anything different to ensure your experience is not only fun and clean?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I always make sure to be extra clean if I know there is good chance that I will be having anal sex. But generally this isnt an issue because I am fanatical about personal hygiene, and always clean that area very, very thouroughly. But I have never gone as far to give myself an enema or anything like that in preparation for anal sex.

And if you are considering trying anal for the first time, I suggest you start by using fingers and small toys on yourself to get used to having something inside. This will really help when the time comes. A few drinks to relax and loosen up wouldnt hurt and be sure you are thoroughly aroused before also. Be sure to talk with your partner about it and make sure he knows your concerns and goes slow and not just stick it in you. And the most important thing.............Lube, Lube, Lube!!! It will make for a much more pleasurable experience!!

There are many existing threads on Anal that will give you a lot of great advice!!

If you try it, I think you will end up loving it!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never meet ladies who like it...always done for the guy line
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by oldhound

sorry ignorant here.. whats that mean? always done for the guy line
Lurker
0 likes
I like it. Definitely lube like Nikki703 said. I think the guys like it more.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by oldhound

No, it isn't always done for the guys pleasure... some women do like it. Just because you haven't met a woman that likes it doesn't mean they don't exist
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I agree with Nikki703 - lots of preparation - small butt plugs,moving up in size- lubed fingers to get used to the feelings!! - lube lube lots of lube and most of all Patience !!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Grrrrrr, that was the point trinket. Of the women Ive spoken too, the act was done for two reasons, their man really wanted to, and had ”earned” it, or as a tool to get him to do sonething.. But there was one lass at Campbell, said she loved it...more than vaginal. Never found out though. She had a real aversion to the furry folk lol.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
there are items you can buy online or in sex shops that help the cleaning part and the..ah stretching part..as well as lube that wont irritate you nor your partner

if you have ever liked having a finger moving around or playing with your butt anal is for you

lots of people love anal...there are a huge amount of nerves there...

some people dont and that is ok too..if your partner wants it and you dont you can try playing with theirs...

just because you want or dont want anal is not a sexual orientation thing..it is merely a preference
Lurker
0 likes
My wife enjoys it as an occasional change to vaginal intercourse................loads of lube and she can cum like a train ;-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I myself enjoy anal a lot! There is preparation required of course. A smooth, water based lubricant I think is the best. For a beginner, I wouldn't suggest using anything that warms or tingles. You can also buy trainer kits, with different sized plugs for stretching slowly.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes some women enjoy it, my ex-wife loved it she experienced very powerful orgasms anally. She did perfer to be on top to control depth and speed. One thing is a must is a good lube. That being said there have only been 2 other women who I have had anal sex with while 1 was very eager and seemed to like it our relationship ended not long after. The other is now my wife. Lube,relax,go slow and enjoy.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Prep often seems way more complicated than it really is

Honestly, if you're thorough in the shower, you can use warm water and fingers to get reasonably clean. Or just get a basic anal douche and re-use the same device using warm water whenever you think anal/rimming will be on the menu. It's quick and easy and portable enough to throw into an overnight bag.

I would skip the premix enema solutions. It's unnecessary and not that good for you if you're doing it on a regular basis. Warm water works just fine.

A basic anal douche will look something like this:

If you want to be super thorough and want to make an 'investment' - you can go for the shower bidet:

Or grab the travel-sized version:

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wow, never asking a woman for anal again. Go through all that and have the stomach churning effect of me...thats cruel lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Honestly, if you're thorough in the shower, you can use warm water and fingers to get reasonably clean. Or just get a basic anal douche and re-use the same device using warm water whenever you think anal/rimming will be on the menu. It's quick and easy and portable enough to throw into an overnight bag.

There is prep for hygiene purposes. Which is pretty straightforward. You should probably not be doing anal if you have a compromised immune system (AIDS, transplant, etc.). But at the end of the day your whole intestinal tract is filled with the e-coli which are the main issue in feces.

Prep for purposes of making sure you can accept a cock *is* important aka anal training. But really the main thing there is not to rush or allow yourself to be rushed. Most women who have tried anal and not liked it have been with a partner who was incompetent at it.

I have some stories that are about anal training that give the basic advice. Or you can just buy Tristan Taormino's book or DVD how to guide. She really is America's anal expert.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by oldhound
Wow, never asking a woman for anal again. Go through all that and have the stomach churning effect of me...thats cruel lol

for a hound dog you are funny...
Lurker
0 likes
Though not a woman, I do have a backside, so I might put my oar in, so to speak. Everyone has talked about the physical prep work, which is important, but only some have touched upon the mental prep.

Yes, do make sure you are sufficiently aroused, but also prepare your mind for different sensations. There may be a little pain, understandably, but that should subside after the pleasure kicks in. Don't do it if you still have reservations, but do at least try a finger or toys to get used to the feeling of something being up your backside. Using condoms is also a good idea.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by GingerKitty
Though not a woman, I do have a backside, so I might put my oar in

NOOOO!

OWw!

Like seriously dude, ow ow ow. An oar is much too big.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well wasnt trying to be lol. And Im more of an Irish wolfhound than a blue tick lol
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Here's some other threads with good tips and tricks.

http://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postst14565_Going-Anal.aspx

http://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postst27665_Anal-sex.aspx

http://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postst26095_Anal-sex-for-the-first-time.aspx

http://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postst24609_Anal-Sex-a-question-for-the-ladies.aspx

http://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postst19665_Anal-pain-.aspx

http://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postst13290_Did-I-permanently-lose-my-chance-anal.aspx

I wrote this up a while ago for another thread if you're looking for the "How To".

Stage One: Self Play
Do this alone, with some lube and a butt plug and maybe a small dildo. You want to get used to the sensations of anal play without having a guy with a giant erection impatiently waiting for you to give him the green light. It's easier when you can go at your own pace, find out if you enjoy the sensations of it, and can go slow until you are completely relaxed. Once you know better what to expect and how your body will naturally respond, you will probably feel a lot more relaxed when doing it with a guy.

Stage Two: Actual Anal Sex
Have him start with his tongue, then fingers (either using vaginal juices, standard lube or oil-based anal lube which is thicker). Graduate slowly to larger objects if you're concerned or nervous about it. You will relax, and it will start to feel really good. Make sure he knows to go slow. You will feel some discomfort as he eases in but just have him "hold there" until you can sufficiently relax your sphincter muscles. You should control how long this moment lasts. Usually it only takes 10-30 seconds. Once you give him the green light to proceed, he can start with slow, long thrusts and then as per your signal, he can start going faster and rougher (if you enjoy that.). You will not be in any pain if you're doing it properly and are sufficiently relaxed past that initial tightness of the sphincter muscles. Actually, you will probably be begging for more. As for positions, start on your stomach or in spoon position or ease yourself in while on top so that you control the depth and speed. Then you can consider moving into doggy style once you are used to it.

Why Anal?
It's a whole different experience than vaginal sex. For those that never try it, I think they are missing out on some incredible pleasure and highly erotic explorations with their partner. It feels different, very primal, and for those that enjoy a submissive element, it works on that level too. It's just another way to connect sexually... the same reason you try different positions, or enact different role plays or fantasies. Because things can get boring with monotony.

One last note: this 'how to' isn't how most girls experience it. LOL I didn't have any "work up" to my first anal. It just happened, it wasn't pre-planned, and maybe that's why I wasn't nervous about it. But if you are already uncertain and want to try... it's a safe and comfortable way to get started.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Here's some other threads with good tips and tricks.

http://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postst14565_Going-Anal.aspx

http://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postst27665_Anal-sex.aspx

http://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postst26095_Anal-sex-for-the-first-time.aspx

http://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postst24609_Anal-Sex-a-question-for-the-ladies.aspx

http://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postst19665_Anal-pain-.aspx

http://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postst13290_Did-I-permanently-lose-my-chance-anal.aspx

I wrote this up a while ago for another thread if you're looking for the "How To".

Stage One: Self Play
Do this alone, with some lube and a butt plug and maybe a small dildo. You want to get used to the sensations of anal play without having a guy with a giant erection impatiently waiting for you to give him the green light. It's easier when you can go at your own pace, find out if you enjoy the sensations of it, and can go slow until you are completely relaxed. Once you know better what to expect and how your body will naturally respond, you will probably feel a lot more relaxed when doing it with a guy.

Stage Two: Actual Anal Sex
Have him start with his tongue, then fingers (either using vaginal juices, standard lube or oil-based anal lube which is thicker). Graduate slowly to larger objects if you're concerned or nervous about it. You will relax, and it will start to feel really good. Make sure he knows to go slow. You will feel some discomfort as he eases in but just have him "hold there" until you can sufficiently relax your sphincter muscles. You should control how long this moment lasts. Usually it only takes 10-30 seconds. Once you give him the green light to proceed, he can start with slow, long thrusts and then as per your signal, he can start going faster and rougher (if you enjoy that.). You will not be in any pain if you're doing it properly and are sufficiently relaxed past that initial tightness of the sphincter muscles. Actually, you will probably be begging for more. As for positions, start on your stomach or in spoon position or ease yourself in while on top so that you control the depth and speed. Then you can consider moving into doggy style once you are used to it.

Why Anal?
It's a whole different experience than vaginal sex. For those that never try it, I think they are missing out on some incredible pleasure and highly erotic explorations with their partner. It feels different, very primal, and for those that enjoy a submissive element, it works on that level too. It's just another way to connect sexually... the same reason you try different positions, or enact different role plays or fantasies. Because things can get boring with monotony.

One last note: this 'how to' isn't how most girls experience it. LOL I didn't have any "work up" to my first anal. It just happened, it wasn't pre-planned, and maybe that's why I wasn't nervous about it. But if you are already uncertain and want to try... it's a safe and comfortable way to get started.

I nominate DD for Lush Anal Queen!! Just Kidding.........................Well Maybe!! HAHA

But seriously all great advice!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ByronLord

NOOOO!

OWw!

Like seriously dude, ow ow ow. An oar is much too big.

But isn't that the definition of oaral sex? it might oarsome
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yep, never again lol
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

I nominate DD for Lush Anal Queen!! Just Kidding.........................Well Maybe!! HAHA

But seriously all great advice!!

Just wait until you see the size of the scepter I rule the Kingdom with.

It's funny - you'd think I prefer anal above all else, but I don't. I just like variety. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by GingerKitty

Reminds me of a joke about a rowing club which has to be read aloud to get the joke properly.

So there is a wedding of the rowing club captain and all the crew are standing outside with their oars making the traditional tunnel of oars salute to the happy couple. A young boy is walking by and calls out to his mother 'look at all them oars'. The mother is visibly shocked and says to her son, 'Them's not whores, there bridesmaids'.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by GingerKitty

Reminds me of a joke about a rowing club which has to be read aloud to get the joke properly.

So there is a wedding of the rowing club captain and all the crew are standing outside with their oars making the traditional tunnel of oars salute to the happy couple. A young boy is walking by and calls out to his mother 'look at all them oars'. The mother is visibly shocked and says to her son, 'Them's not whores, there bridesmaids'.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ByronLord

lol must remember that one, that would work well with my pirate voice, I think.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by GingerKitty

Yes, but if you use and Oar you get a great Oargasm!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

I would skip the premix enema solutions. It's unnecessary and not that good for you if you're doing it on a regular basis. Warm water works just fine.

A basic anal douche will look something like this:

If you want to be super thorough and want to make an 'investment' - you can go for the shower bidet:

Or grab the travel-sized version:

All in all this looks like a pain in the ass and might as well just flush with a turkey baster .
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by lovewhenuswallow
All in all this looks like a pain in the ass and might as well just flush with a turkey baster .

Remind me not to come to your house for Thanksgiving. lol