Login

turn offs. when a woman is out of shape?..what is your perfect female shape

last reply
7 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
To be honest, I don't have a "perfect shape" and some guys idea of a "perfect shape" doesn't necessarily rock my world. What attracts me physically varies from woman to woman. I do appreciate a woman who keeps herself healthy, but that doesn't mean a particular "look".
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well this is where there is a slight difference in terminology that arises. Many women who consider themselves a little bit overweight are actually underweight if anything and many women who describe themselves as 'BBW' are nowhere close.

And then there are the 400lb plus people where the issue is no longer aesthetics but the fact that their weight makes it difficult for them to walk let alone fuck.

Same thing happens on the fitness front. there are 'couldn't finish a marathon in a decent time, I am so unfit' types and there are others who last saw a gym in High School.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Well I actually don't find women out of shape unattractive or a turn off, I really think that imperfections make people unique and interesting. I can be attracted to different shape,but I must admit that I find pear shape body really sexy smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There are parts of her body that are harder to keep toned.

Those are the key parts to a sexy figure if they are:

- Thighs
- Stomach
- Upper arms

However, it's the ratios that count. Things need to be proportional, so for either a slim or large woman, it's the clichéd 'hourglass' figure that is a nice shape.
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Lurker
0 likes
I any shape works for me . skinny, out of shape, over weight. its all good to me.
Lurker
0 likes
I know this is ask he guys...BUT... No! I don't find "over weight" women unattractive, especially not when the body is connected to an intelligent and confident brain! I am 100% attracted to curvy or plus sized women. Sizes like 8 to 16ish is attractive to me if we're talking purely physical. On the other hand I'm NOT attracted to very skinny or athletic female figures, even with a great mind I can't see myself being with someone that doesn't have a little jiggle to them.

Curvy and Confident for the win!

*edit* And YOU are beautiful.... that is all