Login

A question to ponder?

last reply
4 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Okay guys and gals, this question was asked to me recently, I'd love your response.

"Why is it that if a 45 year old woman fucks a 20 year old man, she's a "Cougar," but if a 45 year old man fucks a 20 year old woman, he's a "Pervert." LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am surprised at your question,

Over the years it has been much more acceptable for a mature man to have a young sex partner and even to marry her.

But it has only been recent years that an older woman could acceptably be with a younger man and thank goodness for that.
Lurker
0 likes
I think BOTH are still not as accepted as some would like to think it is. In tv shows, and movies maybe, but in the general public.... I don't think so. You may not get the open comments, but rest assured, you ARE getting talked about in a negative way behind your back.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
From my experience, the 20 year old female being fucked by the 45 year old guy is the one people question. She's assumed to have 'daddy issues', be a gold digger, looking for a sugar daddy.
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by freakycactus
From my experience, the 20 year old female being fucked by the 45 year old guy is the one people question. She's assumed to have 'daddy issues', be a gold digger, looking for a sugar daddy.

I was going to say the same thing. From my experience, it's the younger girl that gets looked at sideways in that situation more than the men. We all know that youth is treasured, especially when it comes to men's perception of women, so I haven't heard men referred to as deviant very often in this scenario: we all get why they're doing it. The young, gold-digging, daddy-issues slut stereotype, however, is alive and well.