Login

have you ever masturbated a in class?

last reply
4 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
just want to know if u'v ever rubbed one off in a class and how it was...wud u do it again?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
praying this is during college for i have two teenagers in high school!!

seriously with colleges being between 20,000 and 40,000 a year this is HOW you might spend either your parents money or that huge loan you took out?

may i suggest a wanky before your chem lab??

and hello i am absolutely sure if you got caught rubbing yourself you might be suspended or thrown out

this is a sex dont ok

some people actually want to learn the subject they are attending not how fast you can cum
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by blazestcyr
praying this is during college for i have two teenagers in high school!!

seriously with colleges being between 20,000 and 40,000 a year this is HOW you might spend either your parents money or that huge loan you took out?

may i suggest a wanky before your chem lab??

and hello i am absolutely sure if you got caught rubbing yourself you might be suspended or thrown out

this is a sex dont ok

some people actually want to learn the subject they are attending not how fast you can cum

its pretty much a simple yes or no answer not a rally to encourage it lol!!some do....
Lurker
0 likes
Nope, never did.
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
Erm, not sure how private things are in your college but we didn't have darkened auditoriums!! Rubbing one off, as such, in a crowded, brightly lit lecture theatre is a more alarming thought than an arousing one!! Let alone in a small tutorial! eeeek!