3.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
do women cyber?and if so are they really out there or is it purely a myth
Lurker
0 likes
I'm dumbfounded that anyone would actually ask this. I'm sure women do cyber (they must, I've had many cyber sessions with many women), but they probably don't get the same out of it as guys do. Women have needs too and if they want to pursue them through cyber, then they will. I don't think it's something you should aggressively pursue, though. Women, in general, don't like to be cybered with without you getting to know them first.
Lurker
0 likes
Caman 57, women here can afford to be choosy and usually are. Seeing such a thinly veiled attempt at trying to find a quick way to identify women who want to cyber is probably not a good move if you are in fact doing just that. It looks desperate. I can't speak for anyone else but I don't find 'desperate' very appealing. NO I don't cyber.
CurlyFries
0 likes
Nah, they're all just dudes pretending to be women. If you close your eyes and pretend...

Seriously, I'm sure a lot of the women here have cybered at one time or another. But, as Trinket said, most women are choosy and like to get to know someone first. "Hey, do you cyber, cuz my dick is hard?" doesn't usually work as an introduction. I've had some great times cybering, but there was/is a connection with that person.
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly
Nah, they're all just dudes pretending to be women. If you close your eyes and pretend...

Seriously, I'm sure a lot of the women here have cybered at one time or another. But, as Trinket said, most women are choosy and like to get to know someone first. "Hey, do you cyber, cuz my dick is hard?" doesn't usually work as an introduction. I've had some great times cybering, but there was/is a connection with that person.

I am still spent! Thanks again, you are one crazy cyberfuckerupper!
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

I am still spent! Thanks again, you are one crazy cyberfuckerupper!

You're welcome, Sexy. You know where to find me!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There are a lot of women here who love to cyber (No, Im not one of them). But you have to be careful. You may get this

But you also may get this

But either way, always be safe!!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ok, now Im blind...and impotent
Princess Blondie
0 likes
Yes some of us do actually cyber.
†Jinxy Approved†

Lurker
0 likes
I don't cyber and agree with the girls above, especially about the connection part.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I first joined another site I was online and cybering up to fourteen hours a day, at work, at home, in the car, whilst shopping. I'd chat to three or four women a day, some would want a twenty minute masturbation quicky and others an hour, some went for hours. This went on for two years, then I decided to be loyal to one. She and I became very intimate, spent thousands of hours chatting via pm, msn, Skype and the phone. She travelled from Europe to Australia....

I'd say be very careful what you wish for as it will surely happen.
Everything that needs to be said has already been said. But since no one was listening, everything must be said again.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Tammy_Nguyen_77
I do not, I am not comfortable with it, and I do not think my husband would be comfortable with me doing that either.

Might I suggest you do it with your husband?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Been there, done that. At first it was a novelty now it just bores the pants right back onto me! lol
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by JohnC

Might I suggest you do it with your husband?

My husband is 3 feet away from me, we don't need a computer to be intimate with each other.

However if we were separated for a period of time and had to communicate with each other by phone or computer. I don't think that just because a machine is involved, I'm not being sexually intimate with my husband the same way as if we were in the same room touching each other.

If we are on the phone, or computer talking to each other while we masturbate we are doing that because we are trying to simulate having sex with each other. Why would I want to communicate with someone else while I do that unless I'm trying to simulate having sex with someone else.

If my husband is unavailable to communicate with, and I'm horny and want to masturbate, why not just do it by myself and think about the man I'm in love with, rather than talk to some stranger I don't know and have no intimate connection with. This is why I don't enjoy it, and am uncomfortable with it.
I hope you will all follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/@Tammy_Nguyen_77 I can also be found on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/TammyNguyen1977

Tammy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I enjoy cybering when my playmate is intelligent, articulate, and imaginative. It's like any other form of sex, actually - how enjoyable it is depends upon whom you choose to do it with.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by delia4you
I enjoy cybering when my playmate is intelligent, articulate, and imaginative. It's like any other form of sex, actually - how enjoyable it is depends upon whom you choose to do it with.

Exactly smile

There is no use cybering with someone who cannot convey.
Everything that needs to be said has already been said. But since no one was listening, everything must be said again.

Lurker
0 likes
women cybering is almost a myth
Lurker
0 likes
i enjoy cybering with i enjoy cybering with someone who can articulate thr imagination
Lurker
0 likes
yes we'll cyber
but really, think about it a minute
just how much can you really get into it when
him) he has one hand on his cock and the other he has a finger up his ass
her) she has one hand rubbing her pussy and with the other one she's being told to put a finger up her ass

now, with both your hands busy
how do you tell your partner how good it feels.......................
Lurker
0 likes
sounds like phone sex is going to have to make a comeback
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by HotBttmInBriefs
I enjoying cybering but I also find just a sexy conversation talking about sexual experiences, what the person likes, etc. .... in fact I think that is even hotter sometimes

Agreed. Cybering? Been there and done that and have all the postcards thank you very much BUT what I've always found to be even more arousing more often than not, are the sexy candid and 'real' conversations that are had whilst getting to know someone. Love it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Did it once. The guy bored me. He was inarticulate and so obviously didn't care about anything besides getting himself off. I never did it again, and honestly, I don't think I even want to. That last experience left a bad taste in my mouth. Besides, I'm a bit paranoid about personal security these days.

Chatting about sex/fantasies or role-playing is more fun for me these days. Unfortunately I haven't come across many people who are both interesting AND literate, so my options have been extremely limited.

Now, do women cyber in general? Of course they do. An old female friend of mine once told me that she loved having cyber sex. I highly doubt she's the only one.

Perhaps you're not looking in the right places. Or perhaps you're coming across too strong. I know that I, personally, could never cyber with someone I didn't know/trust at least a little. Which means that we'd actually have to have had a conversation about something OTHER than sex at some point.

I don't presume to know how you go about asking for it, but if you're just randomly messaging women (via PM or chat) with comments that go along the lines of "hey sexy, u want to be freaky together on cam?" then you're probably turning more people off than on.

It would help to actually know how you've been approaching people about it thus far.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Emerys
Did it once. The guy bored me. He was inarticulate and so obviously didn't care about anything besides getting himself off. I never did it again, and honestly, I don't think I even want to. That last experience left a bad taste in my mouth. Besides, I'm a bit paranoid about personal security these days.

Chatting about sex/fantasies or role-playing is more fun for me these days. Unfortunately I haven't come across many people who are both interesting AND literate, so my options have been extremely limited.

Now, do women cyber in general? Of course they do. An old female friend of mine once told me that she loved having cyber sex. I highly doubt she's the only one.

Perhaps you're not looking in the right places. Or perhaps you're coming across too strong. I know that I, personally, could never cyber with someone I didn't know/trust at least a little. Which means that we'd actually have to have had a conversation about something OTHER than sex at some point.

I don't presume to know how you go about asking for it, but if you're just randomly messaging women (via PM or chat) with comments that go along the lines of "hey sexy, u want to be freaky together on cam?" then you're probably turning more people off than on.

It would help to actually know how you've been approaching people about it thus far.

Well I have played in cyber. I enjoy it. Other than that I agree 100% with EVERYTHING else you wrote. I do think you really must get to know the person. Their likes and dislikes. Sometimes what someone desires may not be at all what you might like. In fact, it may be a complete turn off. I think that it's pretty important to make sure that you know and understand what your partner likes and desires. When you find THAT person with whom you just click, with whom you compliment then you are truly fortunate and you can discover that you want to talk to them outside of cyber. They can even become wonderful friends and not just an online fuck buddy.
I am happy to say that I have been lucky enough to find that person. I hope that one day you might also hon.
ISO sexy married women to fulfill their deepest desires... did i mention I love it really wet?
Lurker
0 likes
I'm not much into cybering but I have done it. I would have to be super horny to do it. I would rather have sex in real life or masturbate to a fantasy. I also have to be attracted to the other person which would also mean knowing them longer than 2 minutes. It's also a buzz kill to have to carry the fantasy along for your partner while they sit back and masturbate and you type.
Lurker
0 likes
I use to do it in an MMORPG I played - got a little boring - don't do it anymore, would rather have a face-to-face with someone - if I was free to do so