be honest

last reply
11 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hey girls my avatar is of me and I would like your opinions on my looks?

Be completely honest but worry about sparing my feelings lol

Things I want to know, am in good looking or not? If you would date/fuck me lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Chris. Your funny. You can't really tell how you look in your profile pic because one your in hiding (the glasses) and two your not showing your entire face XD lol. I think you look like a nice guy. If that helps. but I think you should get a different profile picture then re-post this question.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You look like an Aussie Dude, waiting for your beer
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Tranquil
You look like an Aussie Dude, waiting for your beer

Haha nah I had a rum next to me.

Ill update my avatar soon and post back on here when I have done it
0 likes
Quote by Chris85
Hey girls my avatar is of me and I would like your opinions on my looks?

Be completely honest but worry about sparing my feelings lol

Things I want to know, am in good looking or not? If you would date/fuck me lol

How would your wife think of you trolling for compliments on Lush?
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

How would your wife think of you trolling for compliments on Lush?

why? what's the issue with a little ego build up? he didn't say he's going to jump the bones of anyone who says something nice - he just wants to hear that he's good looking. i know i like it when someone tells me i'm pretty, even if it's not my wife and i don't mind telling others they're good looking - it's perfectly harmless smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
ps - i think you're a cutie, Chris. i'm married and kind of into girls, so i wouldn't date or fuck you, but that's not cause of your looks. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I agree with Sprite. You're cute however I'm taken so yeah.

Dudealicious I kind of agree with, asking people in general is normal but making a whole forum about it seems silly to me.
0 likes
Quote by Poppet
Dudealicious I kind of agree with, asking people in general is normal but making a whole forum about it seems silly to me.

Thanks I appreciate it. Can you imagine how many threads would be started by Lush members asking for others to "rate them" or ask if they are fuckable? I believe there are many sites out there that work just fine in that regard.

No offence to you Chris.
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Lurker
0 likes
I have to be honest, I thought the question was a bit needy myself as well.... and if someone wanted to know if a gal would fuck/date/whatever them, there are quite a few of THOSE threads already in the "get your post count up" sections. ;) The whole opening yourself up for compliments (or slams) is IMO kind of silly... more so making your own thread about it.

Again... if I may... there are plenty of "what do you think about the Avatar above you", "fuck/pass", "hug, kiss, date, ???" threads in the other forum sections. People can find out what others think about them (or their avatar) there without grabbing a bullhorn and fishing for compliments in your own thread. But that is just how I see it.... views may vary. smile
Lurker
0 likes
You look like fucking gumby
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

Thanks I appreciate it. Can you imagine how many threads would be started by Lush members asking for others to "rate them" or ask if they are fuckable? I believe there are many sites out there that work just fine in that regard.

No offence to you Chris.

You're welcome. I had a feeling this is what you meant. With as many members and even guests as Lush has it would make the forums all the more harder to navigate around.

Heck if he wants to there is the hundreds of "fuck or pass" forums he can play in also.
Just a suggestion.