Login

the most public play you have had sex

last reply
9 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
learning so much about my self here. and was just wondering.. where is the most public place you have performed a sexual act in... have you ever been caught?
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by Tranquil
learning so much about my self here. and was just wondering.. where is the most public place you have performed a sexual act in... have you ever been caught?

I did not have sex, but got a little (rawrrrr) frisky. It was in a back room seating area of a pub. No one else was around, but on leaving said pub, I did become aware that there was a TV screen behind the main bar and what was on the screen was that room. I can only assume that the CCTV camera and the punters caught plenty. whoops.
Lurker
0 likes
It was at a Believe it or Not Museum in Gatlinburg TN on our 5th anniversary. My wife's skirt was short enough with a split in the back. Of course she didn't have panties on. I didn't have undershorts either, and while the room was darkened and the video documentary was playing, I stood behind her and unzipped my pants. My dick had oozed precum and I got her butthole wet, and pushed it in. There were a few other people in the room watching the video. It was maybe only 10 minutes but I had it in there.

We've fondled and masturbated each other in many other places, stores, theaters, parks, etc., We had sex in a park twice. We could've been seen, but I don't think we were.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
onboard an aircraft from Jakarta to Sydney.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
wasnt caught as such,just given a sideways glance as a female cabin attendant went past.
Chat Moderator
0 likes
Driver's seat of an H3... while parked in front of a Dunkin Donuts... A couple of stares... but then I think they were thinking we were just making out...lol
characterized by intense feeling; passionate; fervent

Intensely devoted, eager, or enthusiastic; zealous

vehement; fierce burning, fiery, or hot
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hmmm not sure, in a club in the booths

at a party, (just like a frat party in USA) in front of everyone

thats the MOST public ones i could think of, but im sure there is more
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In my car, so far. I went down on a girlfriend in my car, parked on the side of Bloor street in Toronto (busy high end street) at about 9pm in the summer. People were walking by. I smiled and waved. They smiled back! Nobody seemed upset. I was in heaven. I love it when people get to see me at my purpose.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Got blown on the Smokey Mountains coming into Gatlinburg and on a walk bridge in the town where we live both times with traffic passing by.