Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What is the most unusual erogenous zone you have located on a woman?

last reply
11 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
just curious of which part of the body and how you found it to be her total weak spot. the spot that stops the breath and you know you have it from here on in?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Most unusual? The inside of the forearm. Sat in a bar, absent mindedly stroking my fingers back and forth over that area while chatting. After a few minutes, she leans across and says "if we're going to stay here, you need to stop doing that."
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Lurker
0 likes
I don't know of any unusual ones (nor would I find any part of her body to be "unusual" for stimulation). But the MIND is often neglected.... never neglect her mind.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by JohnC
I don't know of any unusual ones (nor would I find any part of her body to be "unusual" for stimulation). But the MIND is often neglected.... never neglect her mind.

As the saying goes, 'Seduce my mind and you can have my body'. But you already know this
Lurker
0 likes
My wife's ankles... actually the top of the achilles tendon. Had her face down on my massage table back when we first met. Just taking my time searching her body for "sweet spots" (and teasing the hell out of her). I let my fingrenails just slightly graze across the spot and she let out a wonderful little squeal as her ass raised up off the table. She never knew about it till that moment. Her wrists have a similar spot. Now she thinks I know too much about her body because I know every button to push and how to tease her, until she begs.... Now I wouldn't do something like that...would I? Okay, yeah I would!
Lurker
0 likes
Had an ex that would go bat shit crazy if i nibbled the skin between her thumb and forefinger.
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by t1cktock
Had an ex that would go bat shit crazy if i nibbled the skin between her thumb and forefinger.
How interesting... I pierced a friend there, the most we thought about was her probability of lockjaw . hahahahaha
Chat Moderator
0 likes
I have found the neck and shoulders have always gotten a positive response... Lightly brushing my lips on the inside of her wrist while getting lost in her eyes...
characterized by intense feeling; passionate; fervent

Intensely devoted, eager, or enthusiastic; zealous

vehement; fierce burning, fiery, or hot
Lurker
0 likes
the female brain
Lurker
0 likes
I had girlfriend who loved being bitten on the neck and throat; she really loved it and would ask me to bite harder and leave marks;it was very unusual; and the harder I bit the more aroused she would become; I had to take care not to do cause real harm!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Back of the neck,ear lobes,belly button and when I shampoo her hair.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Outer thigh, back of head either massaging or pulling her hair