Erogenous Zones for girls

last reply
13 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What is the most effective erogenous zone on your body that makes your knees weak.. i know i am a rather straight lace girl but if a man nibbles on the back of my neck and the top of my shoulders with his teeth, my legs buckle, i cave so fast...
whats your fav?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
def the area where the neck meets the shoulder..oh my.....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm the same, anywhere around my neck and shoulders, but if he does it properly then my whole body turns into an erogenous zone
Clever Gem
0 likes
Mmmm yes neck to shoulder, is a killer! I've also had my other half just lightly graze my inner wrist to elbow, anyhhere there gets me going too, but i would say the most effective is the back of my neck...I even get my hair cut very short (clipppered) there so i can feel the breeze on it , that is a spot where i like some attention. I find i stroke the clipped hair there myself often.
Lurker
0 likes
Do soft little nibbles on the ears do anything for anybody?
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
I have many. Neck/shoulders, behind my ears, behind my knees (weird, but it makes me melt), my spine, between my breasts, my wrists, and my inner thighs.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
As you touch and follow the contours of my body I feel goose bumps which may make me moan softly but if you touch me with your tongue and lips up there on my neck, shoulders and down there on my spine and hips, I'll moan louder
Lurker
0 likes
Number 1 is definitely my mind. If he can get me wet over dinner time than my body will surrender..behind neck is on high place, behind knees as someone said, inner ties, my ass cheeks..but I learned over the years that for me really nothing works if my mind is not stimulated, although 2 day old beard helps, giggles
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My favorite erogenous zone is the dress department at Harrod's in London! Makes me horny just thinking about it!
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes

Women I've been with always seemed to appreciate being touched on the sides of their torso/hips, and on the abdomen/pelvis (amongst others).

Any other woman here is like this?
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Any other opinion? I thought this thread was interesting...
Lurker
0 likes
Inner thighs are a huge knee buckler for me lol
Lurker
0 likes
Yes neck and shoulders. But i also like pelvis line, touched and fingers running across very lightly
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by Guest
Do soft little nibbles on the ears do anything for anybody?

yess, i used to imagine it'd be weird but its a turn on. along with neck kissies...being kissed anywhere is a turn on really