last reply
16 replies
2.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Velvet-Voiced Titillator
0 likes
Hey,
I was just wondering if you had particular time that you tended to come onto lush to read?

I'm pretty luckily as I work from home a fair amount, so I can read when the mood takes me, but I often find Sunday evenings is a favourite time for me to catch up on reading.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My profile name used to be Night Man because that's when I liked to come and read here at lush. Late at night into the early hours of the morning.
Devil's Advocate
0 likes
While I've been a bit slack of late, I try to mod one, read one, and write some every day. Usually at night during the weeks, and first thing in the mornings on the weekends.
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
Head Penguin
0 likes
Quote by KatieElizabeth
I tend to Mod in the mornings, but pretty much always read for my own "pleasure" in the evenings when I've gone to bed.

This

A First Class Service Ch.5

A steamy lesbian three way

The Linebacker
0 likes
Usually in the evenings. Sometimes on Sunday morning.
Story Verifier
0 likes
In the bathtub. Seriously, it's the only place where I only have the tablet with me, thus preventing me from working on my own stories or snatch one from the queue to verify. Hot water is one of my biggest expenses. Otherwise, if I am relaxed enough and not in a writing frenzy, late evenings are my preferred time too, but I stopped reading in bed because I spent too many nights awake (there are a handful of Lush authors for whom I make exceptions, but they don't publish often enough to make it count, unfortunately).
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
when do i read? whenever Chrissie publishes a new story (so, pretty much, every other day - she's like clockwork, that one!).

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Story Verifier
0 likes
Quote by sprite
when do i read? whenever Chrissie publishes a new story (so, pretty much, every other day - she's like clockwork, that one!).

*blushes brightly* I've been slacking a bit though. Well, not really slacking. I've written 58,000 words this month, but on a lot of stories in parallel. Get ready for a massive wave of new chapters and stories towards the end of the month though.

Chuckanator
0 likes
Quote by Jayne33
Hey,
I was just wondering if you had particular time that you tended to come onto lush to read?

I'm pretty luckily as I work from home a fair amount, so I can read when the mood takes me, but I often find Sunday evenings is a favourite time for me to catch up on reading.

I'm same. I use my IPad and check a few times a day. Since I'm early retired, I have the time to write and read. While I was in business, there was no time to read or write, but now I follow many lush authors. When I decided to get off the business merry-go-round people would ask, "what are you going to do with yourself?" My answer remaines the same. "Any thing I want too!"
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Whenever I can! If I'm not too busy at work, I'll get on Lush and my own site a few times a day, especially at lunch. But I'm a lifelong insomniac, so after the guys have gone to bed, I meditate and then I do my best quality reading, and writing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
With so many great writers here as my friends, I read any time I have a break from my own writing.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I love to read however i have things during the day that dont let me read as often as i would like so in the evening mostly
i loved some of the stories i had read here as a guest and now i can find them to comment on how great i thought they were.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I am coming on Lush to read, and enjoy, then it is usually at night when I'm in bed. I'm on during the day off and on if I am uploading or on forum, but for my own enjoyment, it is at night.
Leah Harvey

https://www.lushstories.com/leahharvey1821

My stories can all be found by clicking the link above. Take a chance. I know you'll enjoy yourself. I always do...

My latest stories - https://www.lushstories.com/stories/lesbian/guest-of-honor.aspx https://www.lushstories.com/stories/lesbian/extreme-measures.aspx
Lurker
0 likes
Very rarely. I did come here for the stories, but the other entertainments I found here soon eclipsed them completely. I read something when I see a title that captures my attention. Or if I'm horny and all alone.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Marta_
I read something when I see a title that captures my attention. Or if I'm horny and all alone.

Yaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy! Me too...

I also read when I'm sober ... well when I'm pretending to be sober

Lurker
0 likes
When the wife,s out of the way