Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Any guys who do not like to go down on a girl?

last reply
22 replies
2.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Head Penguin
0 likes
I was talking to a friend of Laura's from uni yesterday and she said her one bf refused to go down on her. I can say from experience that she has no hygiene issues and wasn't on when she asked her ex bf to do it.

Is it something that some guys don't do? I might add that there could have been cultural issues with the girl I know, but I can't back that up with anything.

Thanks

Danielle x

A First Class Service Ch.5

A steamy lesbian three way

Lurker
0 likes
I have no problems going down on a woman. But yes, I have heard of guys who don't like to. Just like there are girls who don't like to give oral sex too.
Lurker
0 likes
I love going down on a girl, but i guess each guy is different.
Head Penguin
0 likes
Quote by JohnC
I have no problems going down on a woman. But yes, I have heard of guys who don't like to. Just like there are girls who don't like to give oral sex too.

I guess, although I don't know any girls who won't go down on a guy. I know one who doesn't like it, but she has tried it! lol

A First Class Service Ch.5

A steamy lesbian three way

Lurker
0 likes
I love to. Can't understand why a guy wouldn't. My only question is does he want her to go down on him or is he completely anti-oral ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I did not for a long time because my friends would make fun of each other if they did. Now this was in my freshman year in high school. I had a girlfriend in my junior year that would go down on my when ever i asked and she never asked me because i told her i did not do that. I told her that i wanted to make her feel like i did and she enjoyed and i liked it and kept doing it for her because she taught me it is better to give hehe.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
my ex boyfriend would not go near it, was with him for 2 and half years and he didn't even try it!! that's why he's an ex....... lol xx
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I LOVE going down on a girl and getting all her lovely juices on my face.
I could do it all day and have done
Have fun.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
love it.1526,man was strange&did not know what he was missing&she was so patient.needs a medal!
Lurker
0 likes
love going down on a nice shaved pussy making her cum in my mouth
Lurker
0 likes
I had a friend who said he did not like to go down on women. I tried to tell him what he was missing, and finally gave it up as a lost cause ... and started taking his girlfriends away from him. smile
Lurker
0 likes
I love going down on a woman but I prefer to go down on a guy. So much hotter............
Lurker
0 likes
If something is obviously goin on down there then i'm not goin down there. I've had women tell me that most of the guys that they have dated would not go down there. Same women said that they really weren't into it either and could easily go without being pleasured orally
0 likes
There are guys out there that won't go down on girls. I can't say if the refusal is widespread.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
I'm a man who doesn't go down on every woman I've ever been with.

You've gotta earn that... imo

By the same token - I don't expect a woman to suck my cock either.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
are you kidding?? oh no, i have to eat that for hours! so good!!
Lurker
0 likes
I love going down on my wife.

If a guy is getting oral sex then its only fair that you gives oral, if not then he is not worth being with.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Unless there is a very heavy stench, the rare case of an extrememly ugly vagina that looks like the Predator's mouth or there is cheese going on.. Guy's that won't go down on a girl are just sorta gay.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i adore snatch&especially when it shoots its sweet, tasty nectar,then,i,just drink&drink as she cums 4me too! mmm.love it.x
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
It seems a lot of guys like to say they are pussy lovers in the sense of going down but lie. I think just like women they say what they think we want to hear until it’s time to “man up” so to speak. Of course there are the ones who are honest and straight up say they don’t like it.

I started dating a man who didn't like it. He never even tried it and wouldn't even go near it. At first I was okay with it but we were together for almost a year. Finally I said I had enough and missed having oral done to me. Since I love giving head I wanted oral too. He finally gave in and once he did he couldn't get enough of it. One of the reasons he didn't like doing it is because he didn't know how to eat how to eat pussy. He actually sucked at it at first but I think that was more due to the fact he is tongue tied, this makes his tongue smaller than most other peoples. Once he kept doing it and found away to please me he did good. It still wasn't the best due to his tongue but at least he tried.

My last ex was new to sex, had only been with two other partners. Neither of them gave or got oral. He was shy and was willing to try anything I helped him with sexually intercourse wise. However with giving oral he wasn't okay with. He was to shy. I think he like my ex before him felt the same. He didn't know what he was doing. He never did give in to trying it though.

I think that people should keep themselves open to trying new things when it comes to sex. You never know what you might actually like. Yes it is new and can be strange. Yes you might suck at it at first but you can learn and get better. You just have to keep an open mind.

Otherwise I do know some men don’t like going down on girls because they think it’s gross. I guess some women would think the same about going down on men. I don’t understand those people. :3
Lurker
0 likes
Omg eating out a pretty girls pussy while she then cums and lapping it all up is one of lifes pleasures!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't have any problems going down on a woman. As a matter of fact i could stay down there all night! love it.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
As my avatar suggests, I absolutely love going down on a girl. However, I have met guys that refuse to do it. It's possibly due to a bad experience. For girls, I think it's best if you would explain to your guy how much you enjoy it and then try to incorporate it into your sex life. Perhaps by trying a 69 or something like that.