Age Gaps! (Big or small)

last reply
117 replies
12.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Does a big age gap bother you?! Or do you find it sexy?!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So I have a 24 yr senior Man that is my playmate.... my sexual life has never been better... I love the age gap as for me he has more experience and is more open to let me explore some taboo and rather naughty experiences myself; without being judgemental. What is your opinion?! :P
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Is he 24 years OLDER than you? Or is he 24 years OLD? If its the latter, and you are indicating that that is a significant age gap...then you are mighty young to be on Lush. You state that your sexual life has never been better, so I'm having trouble figuring out WHAT / WHY you posed this question.

Rick
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Older! :L hahah Nooo... I'm finding men at the age of 24 a little bit boring now! :L haha and My question is about your opinion... some people do not like it... I'd like to know why! Some people love it... like myself! smile does that answer your question Rick?! :P
Lurker
0 likes
Those who don't like it probably don't like their sex life. People love to espouse on others when their lives are dull.

Keep on trucking, and have fun.

If he/she is married, then that changes things.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm not concerned with age gaps. I find myself easily swayed by charming and mature women.
Lurker
0 likes
hell yeah age matters, i'm not going to jail for a minor dick. pardon the pun.

i couldn't help myself, that was to easy.

Truthfully, what does age have to do with it?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think the biggest age gap I could tolerate without finding creepy is ten years, after that I find it to be a little bit weird
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
From a sexual standpoint, an age difference is ok. Ive been with a lot of younger men for sex. If it came to a steady relationship though, I believe I'd prefer someone close to my own age
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A bit age gap is so much better! it makes me (younger) more mature and can show me a good time
Lurker
0 likes
I don't think it matters older or younger is hot and sexi to me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Personally, older is better since, um, I can't really go younger without meeting up with Chris Hanson.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
im 38 .....husband ..is 57 .....lol ...no i didnt marry him for his money .....lol........... i really dont know why i did ...?
Lurker
0 likes
I've been with women older and younger than myself. Regardless of age, the sex was hot but in different ways. Both have their advantages sexually, the real question is making a relationship work. I think that would be a much larger challenge than having hot sex.
Lurker
0 likes
If you are having great sex, don't let age bother you. I guarantee it doesn't bother that lucky bastard one bit.

Prolific Writer
0 likes
Older has never bothered me.

When I was single I had an affair with a married man and he was 20 years older then me.

I was 25 and he was 45. Never bothered me.

My husband is three years older then me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've learned that age really is just a number. At this stage in my life, I find myself more attracted to younger men which works well since that is exactly who I tend to attract more often than not anyway. An immature prick can be an immature prick at any age after all and it takes much more than youth to hold my attention for any length of time. The age gap doesn't bother me anymore provided they're legal ;)
Lurker
0 likes
It all depends on what the relationship is about. If it is sex, the age gap is not such a big deal and yes, can be sexy. But if it is for a real, long lasting, and meaningful relationship, I think it is best to keep the age gap fairly close. Which is older or younger does not really matter much.

But like I said, if all you are interested in is a fuck, fling, or infatuation.... hey knock your socks off.
Lurker
0 likes
The biggest gap I have experienced was with a guy that was 49, when I was 33. Sex with him was awesome. He was like the energizer bunny and was so good with his mouth and his cock. I think he made me cum at least 8 times. The age gap was interesting but not as sexy as his thick cock.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My biggest age gap was about 30yr, she being the married milf neighbour at the time smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My wife is 20 yrs younger...calls me Daddy..LOL!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like a big gap. Bigger the better
Lurker
0 likes
Age is just a number. So what if your partner is 5, 10, 15, 20 years older than you. It's all about the connection. I dated a woman that was my mothers age when I was 22. This woman taught me some things that I use to this day. I say thank you to the experienced older person. :-)
Lurker
0 likes
I've always been with guys that are older than me, usually 5-10 years. The older I get the age gap seems to be closing in and will probably reverse when I get up there myself.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I don't see the problem. Though I tend to gravitate to the older males.
Lurker
0 likes
Age is but a number. If you're really in love, that number is insignificant.
Lurker
0 likes
I'd love to be with a woman older than me. I'd feel like she'd know what she wants. That's a big turn on to me.
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by Aphrodite45
Does a big age gap bother you?! Or do you find it sexy?!

It doesn't bother me, nor is it necessary for the situation to be sexy. It's all about the connection and chemistry.
Lurker
0 likes
Irrelevant. We're both mature, confident in oursleves, both love to play, take well thought out risks and push borders. That's what makes the difference. Those things can all come at any age.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Age doesn't matter. What matters is how close u r with ur partner in mind. Sex is a mind game.
Neel