Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The most weirdest/ bizarre place you've ever had sex in?!

last reply
59 replies
9.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Where is or was the most weirdest/ bizarre places you've fucked, made love or had sex in!
Can be the worst and best experiences! biggrin heheh
Lurker
0 likes
At the Museum of Natural History...not too far away from the Wooly Mammoth exhibit. Uh....so weird. The best? The conductor's area in a moving train. So hot...so fast...so amazing.
Lurker
0 likes
I believe the weirdest place I have had sex was in a moving vehicle. Yes it was my mustang. Yes I was driving. He was over the center console. My outer leg and foot propped up on the dashboard and the other on the gas pedal (trying to keep it to the speed limit). It was oral sex...but sex nonetheless. I even managed to have a COP pass us while I was cummng! I was very proud of myself for staying to the speed limit and not getting pulled over!! An orgasm I put in my memory as one of the best!
Lurker
0 likes
has to be in a wardrobe mind you it was a big wardrobe but great !
Lurker
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In the walk-in produce cooler in the store where I used to work.
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
For oral, it has to be driving an early 90's model Ford Bronco (the old big one) on the I-15N coming back from San Diego. He had me push the seat back, raise the tilted steering wheel, and set the cruise control which worked until I orgasmed and my foot hit the gas. I passed a cop doing 110 mph, but luckily for us we were just outside the border patrol check point at the Temecula/Fallbrook border (those familiar with the area know what I'm talking about) and we got lost in the traffic.

For sex itself, the swimming pool at my (ex) mother-in-law's pool at her mobile home park. We almost got caught! So fucking hot!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Does having repeated orgasm conducted to me via Violet Wand with a crowd of people around me at the Everything to do with Sex show count?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hmmm, maybe emergency fire stairwell of a mall? Or between a riverside walking path and boaters on the river? Or in the hedges of a park with a gardener mowing the lawn maybe 30 feet away? All with the SAME man!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In high school, I worked in the athletic director's office routinely during sporting events such as basketball and volleyball. One time shortly before the varsity basketball game my girlfriend and I used my set of keys to sneak into the athletic director's office. She was in her cheerleading outfit and looked amazing. She leaned back on his desk and we had one of our best sessions ever. the excitement of potentially being caught at any moment was more than either one of us could endure. Wow, those were the days…
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Later that season, the same girlfriend and I sat in the back seat of the "fan bus". Because it was so dark and she had her cheerleading skirt on, it was easy for me to use my hands to bring her to orgasm. It was great to do so while talking to people in the seat in front of us and watching her trying to keep anyone from knowing. Thinking back, I now realize that she was quite a wild woman…
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
On the side of the highway bent over hood of car. Dressing room with my girlfriend.
Lurker
0 likes
Restaurant kitchen on the counter.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by bubblepopmei
Does having repeated orgasm conducted to me via Violet Wand with a crowd of people around me at the Everything to do with Sex show count?

Hell yeah!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In the back of a motorhome (working at Winnebago at the time) or in the hospice room at a retirement home
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love this topic. Unfortunately I haven't had sex in many interesting places. I've come close in a few (like the garden at James Madison's plantation). I'll just live through you all for now.
"I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set her free." -Michelangelo

Please Enjoy: The Beach, The Workout, The Hike
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BallChinian
I love this topic. Unfortunately I haven't had sex in many interesting places. I've come close in a few (like the garden at James Madison's plantation). I'll just live through you all for now.

It's probably more interesting than mine. The most bizarre place I've had sex was in front of the TV while Super Bowl XLI was on.
Site administrator
0 likes
Bumper car ride at a local fun fair ... whistles
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I took one for the team in the bathroom of a motel room after the club. Two other couples were there and started making out on both beds so we went into the john. Surprisingly, nobody else had as much "fun" because they couldn't stop laughing every time the toilet tank lid made a"clink clink". I stopped drinking the next day!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
He he he, one of my favorite games.

Most recent; a display aluminum garden shed at a home improvement/gardening store during a sudden rainstorm.

Most romantic; in an off-limits tower of a German castle near the Rhine.

Most exciting; in an emergency supply shed at the top of a ski run in Arizona during a ferocious thunderstorm.

Most bizarre; after hours at Warwick Castle in the UK in their medieval wax Museum. I could swear those damn things were leering at us!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
back when i was younger, in a pool in the basement of a manor i worked at.
Lurker
0 likes
On the beach and in the woods.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
On a desk of an all-glass enclosed office.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I worked in a Catholic all girls high school and we had a formal dinner-dance fund raiser each year. It was held in the gym/auditorium. After dinner the orchestra would play and dancing would ensue. Instead my (now ex) wife and I went up into the projection/lighting area above the gym/auditorium lobby (It's great to have a master key!) and skrewed like two rabbits in heat. It was such a rush to be "doing the deed" with over 200 people 10 feet below us. We got dressed and quietly rejoined the event. Best charity function I've ever been to.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Medical exam room
Lurker
0 likes
I Had sex in a Removal truck whilst it was being driven to the new location......
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
On the London Underground District Line.
English Gentleman
0 likes
back of a police car, long story.