Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you ever talk about your husband's or boyfriend's package to your girlfriends?

last reply
12 replies
1.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
He wants to be enlightened on the topic of girl talk?
Lurker
0 likes
Yes... the Doctor wants to know if the ladies (or gay guys) ever talk to their friends about their partner's cock and balls.
Clumeleon
0 likes
A lot of my female friends disclose such intimate details of their sexual partners to me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
the answer is No, I don't discuss someones package with anyone else. That is for my enjoyment and mine alone. to hear if a man bragged about me would be very disappointing. and for a woman or man to dish out on an ex is just plain nasty behaviour to me.
Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by Tranquil
and for a woman or man to dish out on an ex is just plain nasty behaviour to me.

Even if it's all complimentary?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I never talk about packages with my girlfriends, no matter how beautifully wrapped they may be. You never know when they may have been re-gifted. How awkward would that be!!!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't make it a habit of discussing such intimate and personal things with anyone, not even my girlfriends UNLESS there is a serious issue or concern and I need some advice or feedback. If I feel the need to talk to someone, I always lean on one special girlfriend (not a whole gaggle of them), in the strictest confidence and always do it in a way that is tasteful and respectful to my partner. Locker room chatter amongst women about our men? Doesn't happen...at least not in MY circle of friends.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour
Locker room chatter amongst women about our men? Doesn't happen...at least not in MY circle of friends.

And gentlemen do not discuss their current or past women, either. That's just rude and disrespectful.
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by clum

Even if it's all complimentary?

Even if... lady in the world, whore in the bedroom.They were the words my mother gave me. and i love living by them
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I think the general rule of thumb is - you often don't talk about it if it's a serious love interest or boyfriend/hubby, but if it's a casual thing, one-night-stand or fuckbuddy, yeah it's pretty common during sex chat with close friends to mention a few details (often relating to size if it's notable either way and general 'how was the sex' review). Usually it's on a girls night, you've had a bunch of drinks, talk inevitably turns to sex. It's pretty common.

I know guys talk too. I've been on the other end of things, knowing guys have shared intimate details with their buddies about me and our sex lives. It doesn't bother me at all.

My circle of friends are very open though. It definitely depends on the social circle and circumstances.