0 likes
Mr Nobody
0 likes
Quote by xXxFuckDollxXx
do they?

Ooooooh!!! Nooooooooooo
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yep and it is them who I turn to for inspiration.... maybe that is why I only have one story so far... hmmm
Lurker
0 likes
The man I am still unfortunately married to does not know. But the man I love does and he inspires me everyday.
Lush Legend
0 likes
Which one do you mean?....heh heh....
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ive told my bf that i write stories.... and he was not phased at all, in fact a few times he asked me if i managed to finish the next chapter as he knew i had a block. But recently he has been asking when he wil get to read them,,,,, I aint sure about that, he will thnk Im a freak!
UK Born Pakistani Sex Stories Author. Writes about Reluctance/Manipulation.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by xXxFuckDollxXx
Ive told my bf that i write stories.... and he was not phased at all, in fact a few times he asked me if i managed to finish the next chapter as he knew i had a block. But recently he has been asking when he wil get to read them,,,,, I aint sure about that, he will thnk Im a freak!

I met my new love here on lush and he loves my stories and I'm glad because now I have someone I can share all of myself with and not have to hide anything. Now that I have found this creative side of me I would hate to ever have to hide it or give it up for anyone.
Seeker
0 likes
No way!! He is the type who would believe every word of every story regardless of weather or not they are true and he would make my life hell because of it.
Lurker
0 likes
oooh who is it Merry??
Lurker
0 likes
Do you remember Lorena Bobbitt?

I do.

So, the answer is "No."
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes she knows. She is my muse.

At first she was not thrilled that I was telling the world about the things we did in bed. She didn't understand why I had to write about us and why I had to post them. Now she understands my need to write about the things I/we have done.
I hope you all enjoy reading them.

Kises Genny
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
My husband and i write our stories together. he writes a part, then i embellish it with my input. we start off with situations we have been in and take it from there. it really turns him on when i write about what i would like strangers to do to me when he is watching and some we put into practice later. so i have to be careful what i wish for!! i am new here. great site. i wish i had found it earlier.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
oooh who is it Merry??

He doesn't write stories here just reads them, let's just say he was the main man in my last series.
Lurker
0 likes
You're no fun Merry! LOL

A big welcome Dusky! Stick around we can always use another girl to hang with.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by OrionTat
Yep and it is them who I turn to for inspiration.... maybe that is why I only have one story so far... hmmm

(Sigh) They don't know, can never know. Maybe that is why I have so MANY stories...sheesh!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ASubtlepassion
Quote by OrionTat

(Sigh) They don't know, can never know. Maybe that is why I have so MANY stories...sheesh!

That's too bad ASP, because you have the best stories. So actually it's good for us. But I do enjoy sharing my stories as it brings on some terrific reactions from him.
Mr Nobody
0 likes
Let your imagination be your Inspiration!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Gibson writes them from Kelly's point of view. Kelly edits them for mistakes and suggests changes.

So yes, our partner knows! smile
Lurker
0 likes
Short answer .... Nope
Lurker
0 likes
Welcome, HWC. You certainly got our attention with that answer.

It depends who you mean by partner. My ex would never, ever understand and she will never know about my writing or online life. Think "old skool".
On the other hand, Tech knows and appreciates my writing. She's always the first to get the latest story. The "Find Me" story was written after we discussed how much fun it would be to play a game of hide and seek. However, I change characters in each story so my characterization of a woman in the stories may or may not be about her.
In fact, I sometimes write private stories just for her.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by roccotool

In fact, I sometimes write private stories just for her.

That is the way most of my stories are. It is alot easiest to write for someone with whom you know their likes and dislikes and can tailor a story or fantasy just for them.
Lurker
0 likes
My husband has read most of my stories and likes to call me his little smut peddler. I've even shared some of my writing with close friends, but the one person who'll never find out about my hobby (as long as I can avoid it) is my mum.
Lurker
0 likes
Good for you SE. Some things our mums do not need to know. LOL
Fireman
0 likes
Yes she does.