5 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I read this on ask the gals so here goes for you guys

Do you enjoy tit fucking?

Do you frequently cum there?
Lurker
0 likes
When I first got here, there was a really long thread about this, but I think it has dropped quite a few pages in whatever section it was in...... Yes I do, if the woman HAS breast to fuck. Below a certain size it is pretty much (IMO) useless and more like just rubbing my cock on their chest. You need to be able to wrap the breasts around the cock, not just slide between them.

What I like about it best is that it is a position of complete dominance, straddling her chest, pinning her down, and seeing my cock slide between her breasts and up to her face/mouth. I also like how my balls rub against her body in the whole process. This, of course does not happen if you are standing up (her kneeling) though. And in that case, a standard blowjob will do just fine for me. If I tit fuck, I want to have her on her back and me on top of her.

And seeing my cum shoot onto her upper chest, neck, and even lower face/mouth is hot as hell.

That all being said, this type of sexual activity has never been my "go to"... it has been much more selective and infrequent of the things I have done and like to do. I think that too makes it special and super hot when it is done.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love it. Never done it till I've cum before though.
Lurker
0 likes
I have to agree with JohnC completely.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
does nothing for me.
Lurker
0 likes
I had a girlfriend many years back that liked to make me cum that way. The fact that she was into it made it a turn on for me. My wife will use it as more of an act of foreplay. She likes it a lot when I cum insider her. I like it a lot when I cum inside her. So I try my best to cum inside her a lot!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I find it very nice.
All tho i did bruse a girls chest doing it once.
Have fun.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's great.
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Beckey
I read this on ask the gals so here goes for you guys

Do you enjoy tit fucking?

Do you frequently cum there?

It's a lovely feature of sex, love it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree with Banes and JohnC.

It is not something I want to do with every woman, but it is something I very much enjoy as part of foreplay. To add to what John has already said, I love when the woman is limber enough that she can hold her mouth in such a way to be able to lick my head or let it rub across her tongue when I thrust upward. I have even shot my cum in her mouth at times. It is so hot.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
as said previously so long as she has a good size pair of tits yeah luv it and so sexy to cum on her
Lurker
0 likes
Look at the photos in my profile. That will answer your question.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never done it. Would enjoy trying it .
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Titties are for sucking and playing with not for fucking in my opinion. It's just sorta awkward and not all that stimulating really.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I did it to my wife every once in awhile, it was something different and fun and she had nice big tits 36D so my cock fit good.
Rookie Scribe
1 like
yes i have done it tomy wife felt good she has 38d so cock fits good and like cumming all over her
Lurker
0 likes
I agree with a lot of the replies on here. It is a great thing to do. It's also another sexual thing to do where you can maintain eye contact throughout, and I find that an added turn on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
Titties are for sucking and playing with not for fucking in my opinion. It's just sorta awkward and not all that stimulating really.

Then you haven't been with the right woman
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Constant Gardener
0 likes
If her titties are big and pliable enough to create a snug cocoon around my Johnson, then the rest of her is probably too Rubenesque to give me the appropriate level of lustful erection to successfully pull off such a routine. There's always a 1st time I suppose, but I am not holding my breath.

99.99999% of the time it would have been quite ridiculous to attempt such.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Chat Moderator
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour

Completely agree with you Belle... Some women just do it to appease their man and the special few do it because they truly enjoy it and want it... Any man paying attention will know immediately weather a woman likes it or not...

I do enjoy it, thought it is not a regular thing... Its one of those things that just happens in the moment... As far as cumming on her chest... Totally depends on what she likes... some want it on their chest, in their mouths or just let it go on its natural path as I am pumping away...
characterized by intense feeling; passionate; fervent

Intensely devoted, eager, or enthusiastic; zealous

vehement; fierce burning, fiery, or hot
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour

Or the women I am with have juicier bits ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour

i need to find said woman.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Most pointless fucking thing in the world when it comes to sex. "Oh yeah baby, let me stick my dick in between those tits and rub vigorously until I spew." Total waste of a fuck.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not a fan. Many other preferable methods for the same result.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012
Most pointless fucking thing in the world when it comes to sex. "Oh yeah baby, let me stick my dick in between those tits and rub vigorously until I spew." Total waste of a fuck.

why can't it be part of foreplay like a hj/bj?
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by pricklypear

why can't it be part of foreplay like a hj/bj?

Total.Waste.Of.A.Fuck.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I enjoy it. It isn't so much how it feels as how it looks visually, which is very hot. It is more for foreplay than for cumming as it is more for the guy than the girl.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012

I guess the same thing could be said about any part of foreplay then. why not just jump right to penetration and get it all over with.