GingerButt (0 votes) 0%
GingerBiscuit (1 vote) 20%
GanglyBits (1 vote) 20%
GingerKittyButt (0 votes) 0%
GingerKitty (5 votes) 100%
GingerBreadKitty (0 votes) 0%
Lurker
0 likes
Well, people, I'm thinking of changing my username. I've narrowed it down to a few, with the help of a friend or two. I just can't settle on one. Here's the shortlist:

GingerButt
GingerBiscuit
GanglyBits
GingerKittyButt
GingerKitty
GingerBreadKitty

If you've any suggestions, I'd like to see them, too. I'm leaning towards GingerKitty, though I'll probably put an underscore in it, just to make it easier to read. Also, I like GingerButt, for it's absurdity.
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
I immediately thought "GingerKitty" was very you, and then saw you were leaning that way, anyway. It gets my vote, but personally, I think an underscore is a bit redundant.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Clumeleon
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Mazza
What about KittyGingerButt and then we can abbreviate to KGB...

That one gets my vote
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Make sure when choosing a new username that A.) it is available and B.) it is between 3 and 20 characters. Oh and make sure that you are super nice to me. Otherwise when I change your username I may slip and make it totally opposite of what you actually wanted. (I'm kidding!)......or am I? ;)
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Lurker
0 likes
GingerKitty!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Pixie
Make sure when choosing a new username that A.) it is available and B.) it is between 3 and 20 characters. Oh and make sure that you are super nice to me. Otherwise when I change your username I may slip and make it totally opposite of what you actually wanted. (I'm kidding!)......or am I? ;)

I think I've pretty much decided it's gonna be GingerKitty. I just feels like me. I do hope it's available. And no need to tell me to be super nice, I'm always super nice smile Or at least nice, anyway.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Shylass
I immediately thought "GingerKitty" was very you, and then saw you were leaning that way, anyway. It gets my vote, but personally, I think an underscore is a bit redundant.

I think I agree. Lemme just try it: Ginger_Kitty. GingerKitty. You're right, the latter looks better and the inclusion of a capital at Kitty does make the underscore redundant. I'd be happy with either, though.
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by Gurlyboy

I think I agree. Lemme just try it: Ginger_Kitty. GingerKitty. You're right, the latter looks better and the inclusion of a capital at Kitty does make the underscore redundant. I'd be happy with either, though.

Underscores usually make usernames look like the one they wanted was taken, so they have to put it in to make it different enough that it will be accepted.

Currently, "GingerKitty" is not in use on the members' names list.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Gingerkitty gets my vote
Bunker Love
My Dream my latest stopry
Detention Seeker
0 likes
Ginger Kitty Bare. Yes a play on the last word