First time anal

last reply
11 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Happily married BI guy, planning on taking it up the ass for the first time with a good friend. Any advice?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by thunder256
Happily married BI guy, planning on taking it up the ass for the first time with a good friend. Any advice?

Tristan Taormino.

http://puckerup.com/smart/
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Tease Her; Go inch by inch slowly, until you're fully inside ~
~Crystal; PM Me.?
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by _Crystal_
Tease Her; Go inch by inch slowly, until you're fully inside ~

Ummm, he's catching...not pitching (I think).
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

Ummm, he's catching...not pitching (I think).

I believe you are right. ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
my first time was a long time ago&my girl@the time kept on wanting it up there&not her pussy.ive, had now,ladies fuck me in b.d. situations&learnt new&excititing feelings.thanks to those horny man fucking ladies&what else they do 4 us!
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by thunder256

You said he's a good friend, so I assume you trust him. Took a lot of trust before I let anyone there for the first time, but not sure if it's the same for everyone. Maybe stroking your own cock will help with the arousal/relaxation thing like a woman rubbing her clit during anal. Anyway, make sure he goes slow, relax, and you can never have too much of this. Good luck! (although I'm not sure I want cinnamon lube anywhere near my ass)

Also, because I've been waiting to use this pic, I guess I'll put it here.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by thunder256

Start out slow. Maybe have him use his fingers first or maybe a small toy. You can do this yourself in order to get used to the feeling. And make sure you are relaxed and turned on.

There are many threads about the first time for a woman. Much of the advice given there will apply.

Three very inportant words to remember are Lube, Lube, Lube!! Have Fun and Enjoy!!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Thanks for all of the great advice, and yes my wife knows. Lube,Lube, Lube!!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
A succesfull weekend, with lots of lube, I felt a little pain, then "POP" and in. A very pleasurable pain!!!!!