Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

younger guy attracted towards u, what will be ur response?

last reply
45 replies
5.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Bring it on baby!!!
Constant Gardener
0 likes
One of Iraq's most imposing ancient sites, Ur was the capital of the ancient civilization of Sumeria.

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Isn't it obvious? I invite him to my place under the guise that I need help working my internet machine, and of course I'll be wearing my extremely skimpy "lounging around the house" clothes (a mini skirt that shows my ass cheeks, a tube top, and 8 inch heels). So while he's teaching me how to double click Internet Explorer to open it, I'll be slowly and seductively eating a banana. And I'm sure the banana will be finished before Internet Explorer opens, so I'll go to the freezer and get a popsicle...you know, the kind that closely resembles a penis, not those yummy long rectangular ones that come in plastic. Anyhoo, I'd eat the popsicle as if I'm performing fellatio like my life depended on it. And when he got all aroused and junk, I'd throw him on the couch and have my way with him. And when we were done, Internet Explorer would have finally finished loading, so then I'd have him install Google Chrome. And then I'd send him on his way...and wait for the young guy that cleans my pool...or the pizza delivery guy, whoever comes first.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012
Isn't it obvious? I invite him to my place under the guise that I need help working my internet machine, and of course I'll be wearing my extremely skimpy "lounging around the house" clothes (a mini skirt that shows my ass cheeks, a tube top, and 8 inch heels). So while he's teaching me how to double click Internet Explorer to open it, I'll be slowly and seductively eating a banana. And I'm sure the banana will be finished before Internet Explorer opens, so I'll go to the freezer and get a popsicle...you know, the kind that closely resembles a penis, not those yummy long rectangular ones that come in plastic. Anyhoo, I'd eat the popsicle as if I'm performing fellatio like my life depended on it. And when he got all aroused and junk, I'd throw him on the couch and have my way with him. And when we were done, Internet Explorer would have finally finished loading, so then I'd have him install Google Chrome. And then I'd send him on his way...and wait for the young guy that cleans my pool...or the pizza delivery guy, whoever comes first.

i don't think you're taking this question very seriously smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by sprite

i don't think you're taking this question very seriously smile

Oops. Silly me.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes

Oops. Silly me.

i'm seriously considering complaining to the admin about it, young lady.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Artistic Tart
0 likes
I arouse of course yes? And say, would you like some making fuck.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
would welcome him with open arms.......and if appropriate a hot kiss.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by sprite

i'm seriously considering complaining to the admin about it, young lady.

Oh come on! I'm sure we can work something out. I have extra bananas...and popsicles.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd be flattered but would prefer it to be female.
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by LadyX

Is that like Peking Duck??? Mmmmmm, when's dinner???

Quote by Remember
younger guy attracted towards u, what will be ur response?

Pass
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Like my men older than me smile
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
As long as I'm attracted to him, then we're good to go. Not that I'm that old myself, but anyone over 21 yrs old is fair game for hot sex as far as I'm concerned. That lower age limit *might* change as I get older myself, but don't quote me on that. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I tend to be attracted to guys who are close to my age, but I wouldn't rule out a younger guy.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly

Pass

As in "Puff Puff Pass"?
Lurker
0 likes

Oh come on! I'm sure we can work something out. I have extra bananas...and popsicles.

I'll take one of those bananas if you're giving them away.....
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by elitfromnorth

As in "Puff Puff Pass"?

Are you offering? If so, it is definitely time to pass...

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by LadyX

My love for you is ticking clock BERSERKER! Would you like to suck my cock? BERSERKER!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My response...How hard are you right now? lol I used to be mortified by the thought of having sex with someone a lot younger than me. I always dated guys my own age or up to 10 years older than me. However, I've had several younger men come on to me in the past year. I'm 42 and I've taken 2 of them(ages 21 & 24) home with me and we had the most incredible sex ever (more than once)! There is something to be said for younger men and stamina! ;) I am now dating a man 12 years younger than me.
Lurker
0 likes
Ask I'm getting older, mid 40 there seems to be several men in there early 30 s getting flirty and dirty.

Very flattering, and very tempting
Lurker
0 likes
I only like older guys as a rule like men in their 30' and early 40's and for him to be younger then me he would have to be a teen. Not my thing at all
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
if he is of legal age lets do it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Id bring him home and ask him to shovel the snow from my driveway!! And then if he still had energy left after that.....................clean out my garage!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SweetPenny
I tend to be attracted to guys who are close to my age, but I wouldn't rule out a younger guy.

Agreed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i dont mind a certain amount younger...i prefer older but have dated 5-6 years below me

however if you are a teen or 20 something doing the STACY"S MOM on me it only makes me cringe

see i dont see how a 20 year old would to my 46 years even be sexually appealing to me

a hot body is not what i am looking for

i want a hot life experienced brain to fuck me hard

but again if you love younger i am ALL for it!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It all depends on what you mean.

If I was in a club and could feel his hardness and we both knew this was just about sex and just for a one night stand I would be flattered. If he was 18 no way, but if he was 25 or?

But if he was thinking about a relationship, I do not think that would last more than a few minutes.
0 likes
it all depends on the person and how mature they are. Age doesn't matter to me but it's marturity is the most important to me.
Lurker
0 likes
Age does not matter THAT much, but I'd have a few guidelines with it. It is all in how well you work together to me.