Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do people find asking futile questions in online sex forums erotic?

last reply
15 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
CurlyFries
0 likes
You mean like this one?

No, not especially
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly
You mean like this one?

No, not especially

Giggle!
Detention Seeker
0 likes
You mean like this one?

No, not especially

Giggle!

Seems not!
Lurker
0 likes
Personally I think there are some people who want to get off by reading the answers to stupid questions they have posted on specific forums. e.g. Ask The Gals.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Often I think the futility in the question is more to do with the choice of wording.

Someone will ask a question like "do you really like having your nipples played with?" Which I'm sure is intended as "do you find nipple play more stimulating than would be considered usual?" rather than as it's often read: "do you actually like your nipples played with?" - to which the answer will almost always be "well, duh!"
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Story Verifier
0 likes
No.
“When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.”
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by overmykneenow
Often I think the futility in the question is more to do with the choice of wording.

Someone will ask a question like "do you really like having your nipples played with?" Which I'm sure is intended as "do you find nipple play more stimulating than would be considered usual?" rather than as it's often read: "do you actually like your nipples played with?" - to which the answer will almost always be "well, duh!"

I think it comes from having a dozen a day from the same poster who doesn't seem to take any interest in the answers.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
It hasn't happen to me. I'm sure it has with someone.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
But if you n mate the garage stood dirty motor oil?
0 likes
Quote by angieseroticpen
No.

Succinct answer that I shall second.
Clumeleon
0 likes
Yes.

Somedays I post a question under one of my other guises and just sit and jack it as the responses pour in. So hot.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by ByronLord

I think it comes from having a dozen a day from the same poster who doesn't seem to take any interest in the answers.

Why is twitter so popular with a large population which is, fortunately still a minority?

Why is ADHD so frequently obvious even when not diagnosed by a qualified psychiatric professional?

Why is..."Hey, wanna know what I had for dinner last Thursday night?"
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by clum
Yes.

Somedays I post a question under one of my other guises and just sit and jack it as the responses pour in. So hot.

smile)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by overmykneenow

People who indulge a lot in reading /writing have an advanatge over those who do not.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by overmykneenow

I looooooove having my nipples played with - that's never futile!
x