Morning wood

last reply
26 replies
4.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I am new so if this ? Has already been asked i apologize. If you wake up before your man and you see he has an erection, what do you normally do? Climb on and give him a wake up ride, wake him with a blow joa, ignore it because you didnt cause it, or wait for him to wake and ask him what he was dreaming about that got him so excited?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sit on the edge of the bed with my hoop earrings and see if I can make 5 out of 10!!!

OK!! For me it would really depend on a few things. I might give him a good morning BJ and see where it goes from there. And if we had time Im sure it would turn into more. If I was feeling really tired or if we had to get moving pretty quickly that morning, I might just ignore it.

As for the fact that I didnt cause it, well who cares really. We all get turned on but many things. No sense in wasting a good hard cock because he may have been dreaming about Scarlett Johansson or some other hottie.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If he has it, I'm on it. It's that simple. Okay, even if he doesn't have it, I'd still be on it. The only way my man should be woken up in the morning is with his cock in my mouth
Lurker
0 likes
If he has wood it depends on the mood I am in. I'm generally not too much of a morning person and don't usually want the taste of cock waking me up. That said, once a guy I was with had a massive erection in the morning and I couldn't help but play with it, I remember still being a little drunk from the night before, so thats probably why I acted out of character ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour
If he has it, I'm on it. It's that simple. Okay, even if he doesn't have it, I'd still be on it. The only way my man should be woken up in the morning is with his cock in my mouth
You are a good woman.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree it depends on my mood at the time. If I was in the mood I'd sneak off and brush my teeth first so I don't have bed breath! If I had time then sure
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well I would have to say depends on the time... it i got time plenty of time... i will give him a BJ then take it for a wild ride... I think it will be a great way to wake him up, plus i always like to start my day off with a smile on my face biggrin
~ * ~ LUSCIOUS74 ~ * ~
Lurker
0 likes
Normally, I'd crawl under the covers and start blowing him. Especially on a lazy weekend where it can turn into a lovely morning session.

Sometimes though, when I've hit the snooze button ten times and made myself late for work, there just isn't time.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour

Indeed my belle.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd latch my lips around that bad boy and go to town! lol Then he could take me from behind! I know I love waking up to some sexual stimulation!
Classified
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by EmmaRussell
I'd latch my lips around that bad boy and go to town! lol Then he could take me from behind! I know I love waking up to some sexual stimulation!

Excellent and you only have 4 kids - it's a wonder you don't have your own tribe. Please teach all the ladies.mgP61NClYJqMmYPK
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Needless to say seeing his erection while his is asleep excites me. Also makes me wonder what his is dreaming about. I have woken his up by sucking on it, and when he wakes up tease him but telling him if he wants me continue he'll have to describe in detail what he was dreaming about.
Classified
0 likes
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Guest
I am new so if this ? Has already been asked i apologize. If you wake up before your man and you see he has an erection, what do you normally do? Climb on and give him a wake up ride, wake him with a blow joa, ignore it because you didnt cause it, or wait for him to wake and ask him what he was dreaming about that got him so excited?

Nothing.

I ignore it - because he's made it quite clear that he has no interest in AM sex anything and morning wood is just a sign he needs to pee. So whatever early morning thrills I want - I just take care of myself. He can have lame orgasm-free mornings all he wants.
Lurker
0 likes
Oh I'd have to take care of his morning wood. I'd give my boyfriend a blowjob or ride him awake. I think he would enjoy either one from me smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'll always snuggle up in the hope that he's up for some fun, once he's been up for a piss and he's still got wood then I will put my lips round it and take care of it for him...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour

Pretty much my mantra over here too.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Pretty much I'll get on him and take advantage...although he's usually already fucking me by the time I wake up if he's horny.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I must have the most boring sex life....my wife wont even suck my dick until she brushes her teeth, let alone have sex in the morning. FUCK!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Mmm! I'd never let it go to waste! x
Try before you buy x
Chuckanator
0 likes
Well i sure should have hooked up with a Lushy girl. I wake up every morning with at woody and the best I could get from her was a squeeze, and her saying, "Thats nice dear, I gotta pee." Tell you the truth, neither one of us was a morning person. In fact, neither one of us was fully human until we had our morning coffee and bagel.
Lurker
0 likes
Morning ride for sure!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
always willing to let any woman ride it
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I'll play with it, or snuggle up against it, and when he wakes up, I'll kiss him and either blow him, or mount him, whatever he preferred.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour

I just love the way you think, mmmmmmm if only.