Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you ever used your womanly charms to get out of a parking/speeding ticket etc?

last reply
13 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If so, how far did it go and would you have done it anyway?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nope because I am a good girl. Never been in trouble with the law, though I was questioned once when I had a bit of a mental break down and the two officers where super nice and we had a good chat about my situation at the time.

Then there was the one time I was being harrassed by an Indian scammer I went to the police and reported it.
"Sexual pleasure in woman is a kind of magic spell; it demands complete abandon; if words or movements oppose the magic of caresses, the spell is broken."

Simone de Beauvoir
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Of course! I'm no road warrior so my run ins with the law have been few and far between but if the situation called for it, I have been known to use my womanly charms to get out of a ticket. As for how far did it go...innocent flirting, smiling, chatting and a phone number once upon a time.
Clever Gem
0 likes
No, never.. I don't know how to drive.

I prefer to be driven.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
no but i did use honesty..told him i had a new cd in and was jamming so hard to it in didnt realise how fast i was going

he said that was the first time someone had been honest and let me go....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Who asked such a question?

A long as I have this equipment and it is in shape I will accept every benefit it will provide.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I've never overtly tried to flirt my way out of things.

Of the speeding tickets I have gotten, the cop has always just lowered it to the minimum $20 fine with no demerit points lost no matter how much over I've been. I don't know if that's typically standard procedure, but other than being pleasant, I've never done anything special to warrant it. Usually I just apologize and hand over my license.

As far as parking tickets go - I just pay them, since they're usually just left on my windshield. There were two times I caught the person just as they were writing the ticket and I've done a little 'in the moment' begging and explaining and they've let it go. I don't think it was 'womanly charms' or flirting related though.
Lurker
0 likes
The one time I got pulled over, I pulled my shirt down as low as it could go, you know to show off maximum cleave, I flirted a little and the cop let me off with a warning. I felt a little bad about it, but those tickets can be really expensive so in the end I was glad that my behavior saved me a shit ton of money.
Head Nurse
0 likes
I'm always open and honest about why I'm speeding(although omitting the part explaining I am ALWAYS speeding). I then smile and pass over my license.
Head Penguin
0 likes
I've never had a ticket but i would flutter my eye lids if I think it would do any good. I think my boobs/bum would be enough to be honest, unless it was a female traffic warden. Then she might be a lesbian.

Actually this has given me one fuck off idea for a story!

A First Class Service Ch.5

A steamy lesbian three way

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Of course. I don't know a cute girl who hasn't!
Chat Moderator
0 likes
Quote by Alys
Of course. I don't know a cute girl who hasn't!

And I can only imagine the smile on the cops face
characterized by intense feeling; passionate; fervent

Intensely devoted, eager, or enthusiastic; zealous

vehement; fierce burning, fiery, or hot
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A friend of mine did that, and ended up married to the Deputy Sheriff