Threesome penatration

last reply
11 replies
2.7k views
0 watchers
5 likes
Lurker
0 likes
For you women who have had mmf or fff(with strap ons) threesome do you like to be in the middle with a cock in you pussy and one in you mouth or do enjoy dp more?
Lurker
0 likes
MMF I like one right after the other in the pussy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i,adore seeing,in a 3some,ladies enjoying being ladies in a 3some.after all,happy guys just like to see their lady having a,Fucking good time&why Not?
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Quote by Deumea
MMF I like one right after the other in the pussy.

Some agree with Deumea.

Others disagree.

Why can't I have some of each?
Alpha Blonde
1 like
I like both positions, but I'm thinking if you're going all out and actually having the MFM threesome, you should definitely go for the DP to get the full experience. It also depends on the guys though - some might not be comfortable with that position due to the dick intimacy factor and potential for clanging balls.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I have done a couple of MMF and it has been good for the most part. I had a DP that was amazing and one that was not so good. The time it was not so good was mainly beacuse we were all very drunk and the guys just couldnt get into a rhythm. I do like getting fucked by one guy and sucking the other. Another thing I really loved is a FFM where the guy fucks me while I fuck the other girl with a strap-on. That is really great when you can get into the proper rhythm. One time we all came at the same time..............What and AMAZING feeling!!

I agree with DD. If you are going to do an MMF, you should do the DP and get the full experience. It is especially hot if you like getting really "dirty" once in a while.
Advanced Wordsmith
1 like
Seems mostly when I'm in a MMF threesome I'm usually sucking one while the other is doing me doggy. I don't mind DP's but as weird as it is not all guys like it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
back in the day when i did do mmf, i like to be sucking one cock and having the other in my pussy doggie style. I have had DP and actually loved it, like Nikki sometimes the guys just don't get it right.
In fff, I love to use my strapless dildo and even have one in me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I love it with one guy doing me doggie and the other in my mouth - - I could go on like that for hours ... tried DP a few times - not really a fan - my anus is very tight, and the only time I relly ejoyed it was when one of the guys had a long and very thin cock -- he fit it my butt nicely ... but if i'm doing a MFM, I'm in the middle of two cocks - one in my pussy and one in my mouth and I'm loving every second....

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

MFM provides a number of alternatives and we enjoy them all. We don’t engage in oral with anything but the real thing - even when using the Feeldoe.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I prefer dp

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes

I find DP a little more exciting.