Giving Head

last reply
32 replies
3.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
When giving head do you prefer to be on your knees, 69, him laying down and you in between his legs? And why?
Lurker
0 likes
Do i smell funny or something? Nobody answers my questions.
Lurker
0 likes
Well I can't smell anything from here... but before I answer your question, I'd like to ask you one. I'm not trying to be a smart arse here, I'm genuinely curious.

What motivated you to ask that question? What is the knowledge you hope to gain by asking a question like that, and then asking us to tell you why we might prefer one position over another? If you prefer not to answer my questions, that's perfectly fine, I respect that. Like I said, I'm just curious. This isn't a 'loaded question' either LOL
Lurker
0 likes
I don't think it matters one way or the other as long as you please your partner.

I am also curious and I think Willow has asked some very interesting questions. Looking forward to the answer
Lurker
0 likes
Indeed, knowing the reason for the question can be insightful in itself and help others answer more honestly.

I would wager though, that the answer from women would be "it depends". That is most often the case with a lot of things, and each reason for it depending would be different.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I'm not opposed to any of the positions mentioned but my favourite is on my knees (with the guy either standing or sitting).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love it on my knees with him sitting or standing
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Willow
Well I can't smell anything from here... but before I answer your question, I'd like to ask you one. I'm not trying to be a smart arse here, I'm genuinely curious.

What motivated you to ask that question? What is the knowledge you hope to gain by asking a question like that, and then asking us to tell you why we might prefer one position over another? If you prefer not to answer my questions, that's perfectly fine, I respect that. Like I said, I'm just curious. This isn't a 'loaded question' either LOL
I ask because I only have had oral given to me doing 69 or me laying on my back, and I was just wondering what's more comfortable for you ladies, what helps you get more of h is cock in. Just basically sheer curiosity really.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Most of the time he's laid on the bed and I'm in between his legs, I do love that position but I prefer to be on my knees. I love to look up at him when I'm on my knees and its more comfortable
Clever Gem
0 likes
I like the traditionals, but damn, knees hurt after a while.
I do like being between his legs while he's on on his back on a bed or a chair.
But, I suppose my favourite, maybe because of my first experiences, is him straddling my chest.
I like that one.
I just prefer that way, for hand jobs too!

I do like my visuals!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
On my knees. Just something so primal about kneeling before him and sucking him!!

But all positions can be fun. One I really like is to be laying on the bed on my back with my head hanging off and he fucks my face. This is a great way to take him all the way down your throat but it helps if you dont have a severe gag reflex!!
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
On my knees. Just something so primal about kneeling before him and sucking him!!

But all positions can be fun. One I really like is to be laying on the bed on my back with my head hanging off and he fucks my face. This is a great way to take him all the way down your throat but it helps if you dont have a severe gag reflex!!

I worship before you!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by t1cktock
Do i smell funny or something? Nobody answers my questions.

Give them time
You're new here and lush has some cliquey members .
They don't like the way you worded your question.( will tell you what you meant by your question)
They think that you are just looking for something to jerk off to.
They don't feel like answering your question.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Willow

The forum description says: Ask the ladies ANYTHING.

Sorry, it's says post any question that you would like to ask the ladies.
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
Personally, I like lying in the bed either on my side or on top of him... 69 is always fun as I get something as well. I dislike being on my knees as it hurts and I have issues with my knees already without sitting on them for a long time. However, I have just sat on the floor while he was sitting so I could suck his cock and I could sit on my ass... that totally fucking worked.
Detention Seeker
0 likes
On my Knee's him standing.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by t1cktock
I ask because I only have had oral given to me doing 69 or me laying on my back, and I was just wondering what's more comfortable for you ladies, what helps you get more of h is cock in. Just basically sheer curiosity really.

Hey, thanks for answering my questions Ticktock. It was sheer curiosity that prompted me to ask.

My preference would be him sitting and me kneeling in front of him or him lying on the bed, me kneeling beside him, because I find both positions comfortable. If there were a position he prefers I would always give it a go.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lovewhenuswallow
The forum description says: Ask the ladies ANYTHING.

Sorry, it's says post any question that you would like to ask the ladies.

your point is??

As you can see, my question was genuine.

I know you recently got shredded on this forum swallow, but I was nice to you and actually tried to help you when that happened.
CurlyFries
0 likes
I get too distracted with 69, so I don't prefer it. It's fun for a bit, but that's all.

I really prefer him sitting sort of perched towards edge of chair/bed with me kneeling in between his legs, which I think is perfect for some prostate stimulation.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly
I get too distracted with 69, so I don't prefer it. It's fun for a bit, but that's all.

I really prefer him sitting sort of perched towards edge of chair/bed with me kneeling in between his legs, which I think is perfect for some prostate stimulation.

I find 69 too distracting as well.. I've never heard another girl say that though. very interesting
Lurker
0 likes
ok a follow up or additional question, do you like to be left alone so you are focused on what you are doing, or do you like having your breasts or pussy play with while you are down there?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
On my knees on a soft carpet.
Lurker
0 likes
Sucking cock in ANY position is my favorite. Laying down, standing up, hanging from a tree, in the car, tied to the bed, under the table at a restaurant , did I say anywhere??? smile. And yes, I like to be leftalone to focus. How eles am I going to make him cum three times in an hour ??? Sucking cock is the BEST!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Left alone.
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
Sucking cock in general is awesome. I agree with Nikki though, laying on my back with my head hanging off the bed as he fucks my face is my favorite for sure.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm with Hotmama any position works for me as long as he's happy and I can do what I love. Nothing better than sucking cock!!
Lurker
0 likes
A 69 is fun but distracts me from doing my job properly. Him lying on his back and me between his legs is cool.

I love being on my knees with him standing or sitting, to me it feels like a very submissive position, especially with some head grabbing and hair pulling when he gets close to orgasm.

Him straddling my chest or me upside down on the bed being face fucked are both awesome but I don't see it as giving head it's being face fucked or force fed cock which I love best of all.

I love doing it every way.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by trinket

your point is??

As you can see, my question was genuine.

I know you recently got shredded on this forum swallow, but I was nice to you and actually tried to help you when that happened.

I was just lookin out for the newbie, oh and thanks again.You're a real sweetheart.4E9Bouq1tRzNkRYD
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Kimasa
A 69 is fun but distracts me from doing my job properly. Him lying on his back and me between his legs is cool.

I love being on my knees with him standing or sitting, to me it feels like a very submissive position, especially with some head grabbing and hair pulling when he gets close to orgasm.

Him straddling my chest or me upside down on the bed being face fucked are both awesome but I don't see it as giving head it's being face fucked or force fed cock which I love best of all.

I love doing it every way.

Bang on right - couldn't have said it better myself