What are the Most Attractive Interests?

last reply
6 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
What are the sexiest interests someone can have? What sort of interests get you really interested in someone? Do you like someone domestic, intellectual, athletic?

I have a poll for it here: http://liquidmatthew.wordpress.com/2012/12/19/what-are-the-most-attractive-interests/ , but I also wanted to just get a discussion going in the forum.

As for me, I think artistic interests are sexiest to me. I had a crush on a drummer for the longest time, and I've always had a thing for painters and sculptors. Media-centric is a close second, though, and if I know a girl is into the same sort of games and anime I like, I'm much more likely to want to get to know her better.

How about you?
0 likes
Cultural, intellectual, and artistic are the three that I chose. I love talking and sharing ideas so if I cannot connect on an intellectual level with someone, then sexual interests are moot. At most, they're going to be a fling. There is also a creative element to all of these (esp. the last, of course) that I find quite attractive. I'd say media-centric would be a fourth if you allowed four choices.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
I like when girls are really interested in sucking my dick. I'm attracted to that interest.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Intellectual is a prerequisite, not necessarily a "sexy interest" for me. No matter the hobby, I like courageous women. When I see a lady push her comfort zone, it is a turn on. Run a marathon, give a speech, go camping.... there are tons of opportunities!
"I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set her free." -Michelangelo

Please Enjoy: The Beach, The Workout, The Hike
Lurker
0 likes
attractive is relative, but i love a women laugh and a bright set of eyes. i love a brain in a women. im a history buff, hiking and the out doors. if she love that its just as sexy. that will set up a sexual night to remember for both.
Lurker
0 likes
Cultural, intellectual, and artistic are the three for me. A smart, artistic chick turns me something fierce.