period sex

last reply
33 replies
6.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
ok girls would you have sex on your period? or have you ever had sex on your period?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
always wanted to...horniest at that time..but every guy was grossed out by it

so is it a yea or nay for guys?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Its cool
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I have before, but it's not my favourite thing.

If the guy wants to though, I'm fine with it. Usually I prefer to stick with other kinds of sex (oral or anal) during that time.
CurlyFries
0 likes
Never ever on the first day. However, after that, shower sex or dark towel sex works OK, but it's not a favorite.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have but Im not crazy about it. I much rather give oral or anal to a guy and if with a woman, I perfer to concentrate on her. She can always do anal with me too. LOL!!
Clever Gem
0 likes
Not my favourite either, but I agree with the horn factor at that time. The other bonus is a Cramp relieving orgasm, fuck me, orgasms kick the shit out of bad cramps.
Lurker
0 likes
I have done it and don't have any real issues with it as long as it is not a heavy flow time. Prefer it NOT on period times, but..... Get the towel. ;)
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
No and no.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
I have but Im not crazy about it. I much rather give oral or anal to a guy and if with a woman, I perfer to concentrate on her. She can always do anal with me too. LOL!!

I'm SO There Nikki!!!!

Kisses!

Steph
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Although not my FAVOURITE time of the month to have sex, I have and would if the need is there and my partner has no issues with it. The best way to have it? In the shower
Lurker
0 likes
I must agree, I have done it and it was never my choice. If you can not find another way to satisfy your guy, you must not have been practicing enough.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't mind having sex when it's that time for a woman.DUOLqouNzmQDJ983
Lurker
0 likes
I enjoy sex during my period so its a must! There's an intense feeling of acceptance when a man pursues sex with me during this time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love making love that time of the month its so much fun and dirty
Lurker
0 likes
I have no problem with it. It does not make it any more or less pleasurable for me. If it pleases her it will please me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It depends on my partner at the time. If it's just a fwb hook up... then no. But, when I'm in a relationship... definitely. Some men are disgusted by that and won't do anything while a woman is having her period. I've been quite lucky in my relationships, however. I have a very light blood flow so it rarely makes a mess and the orgasms are wonderful and helps with any cramping I might have.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't love it but it doesn't bother me.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SweetPenny
I don't love it but it doesn't bother me.

You DO know I read this stuff????

xx Steph

(I've had PAPER CUTS that bleed more than Penny when she's 'on'....

We put a towel down...

(Works for us...)

xx SF
Lurker
0 likes
I’m not really up for it for two or three days but I’m more than happy to give oral or let the guy use my mouth as I’m not into anal.

If with a girl I’m equally happy to just take care of her needs.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Have done it many times and it doesn't bother me at all. Now if it's a problem for my partner I have other places that can be used instead. smile
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
just in too much pain. Luckily I have a cuddly partner!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
First time with the sweetest and hottest lover I've ever had, 4-1/2 years ago, we'd been planning it for the day I returned from an out of town business trip, but my period hit the night before my return, but there was no god-damned way I was going to let that stop me from FINALLY feeling him in me for the first time like we'd planned and like I'd had INTENSE erotic dreams about. We did him on top and me on top and showering together and after that we both decided it was literally too bloody and the other things we wanted to do would have to wait a few days. But I was happy that I'd had him in me at last and when my period ended we did EVERYTHING! And we continued on for 15 months before it ended, but we were careful after that to time it to avoid my periods.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
any of you lady's been ate on your pierod
Lurker
0 likes
I am okay with sex at that time of the month, if he wants it...but hell no to the eating me out at that time.
Lurker
0 likes
yes period sex is the same as sex without a period it just feels like ur cummin
Lurker
0 likes
My wife and I have had lots of sex during her periods. Just gotta clean up good.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, The guy I've slept with for the last 6 years actually likes it for some unknown reason.
It feels the same for me with or without my period and it relieves cramps so why not.
I do get a little peeved when he tries to eat me out, Just cause then I don't want to kiss him lol