Women with tattoos

last reply
32 replies
3.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I've been contemplating getting a tatto for awhile now, but I don't want people to look at it and say, "Wow that's trashy." or "Why do women even bother with tattoos?" So I just thought I would 'ask the guys' What is you take on women with tattoos? And where (if any) do you think is a bad spot to get one?
Lurker
0 likes
I like tattoos... if you want it, go for it, who cares about what others think.
The Linebacker
0 likes
I find some tattoos very sexy. My wife & I have some tattoos.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I dislike tattoos in general. However, there are some women that just 'wear' them better than others. I am sorry that I cannot provide better feedback to your question, but to me it's a case by case thing
Lurker
0 likes
I think some can be sexy, and some can be trashy. I also think some look cool as hell, and others look like they let a child draw all over them with markers. Tattoos are not created equal.

I also don't subscribe to the idea that you just do what you want and fuck what everyone else thinks. While that would be great, reality has a way of kicking you in the rear. What a tattoo is, where it is, and many other factors CAN affect things for you now as well as in the future. So think long and hard before making any not-easily-reversed changes to your body. smile
Lurker
0 likes
I think it depends on the tattoo and where it is I love those at the base of the back I think they look very sexy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by UberSlut69
I've been contemplating getting a tatto for awhile now, but I don't want people to look at it and say, "Wow that's trashy." or "Why do women even bother with tattoos?" So I just thought I would 'ask the guys' What is you take on women with tattoos? And where (if any) do you think is a bad spot to get one?

If you want one, have one. Personally, I'm ambivalent towards them. I've never seen one that I thought looks great or sexy and I certainly don't consider them art

I don't judge people with tattoos - unless it's words! Some pointless platitude like "Everything happens for a reason" scrawled up the inside of someone's forearm? Is that meant to make them look philosophical? Or worse... the names of their kids! What, can't you remember?
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by UberSlut69

I do like tattoos, but I agree with what some of the other posters here have said... I don't like text, unless it's part of a larger theme...

I pretty much have my full back tattooed and I do love it. I can also cover it up if I don't wish it to be seen, which I think is important, well, it is to me.

With regard to the positioning of your tattoo, my advice would be, have it done somewhere that you can hide it, if you choose - I'm not a fan of hand, wrist, ankle, neck or face tattoos - unless you are a rock star or a tattoo artist or something like that.

Think carefully about what you are having, the design... How will it look a few years down the line? I've seen some horrendous ones that may have been "cool" at the time, but are now completely out of date. I'd also recommend against having portrait work done, but if you do make sure that the artist you choose is good.. most are not...

Be sure to get good recommendations and choose a reputable artist/studio. Not all tattooists are good, so be sure to check out their portfolio and if you know people who've had work done find out if they are still pleased with it. A poorly applied tattoo will quickly fade and look crappy and you may well end up having to have cover-up work done...

A good studio/artist, will be willing to take the time to talk to you, answer your questions and work on a design that will flatter you - if you do not feel 100% comfortable with them, then my advice is to walk and take your custom elsewhere.

If you choose a less reputable studio/artist, you also run the risk of infection, hepatitis or that sort of thing... Don't take chances!!

You get what you pay for... Tattoos can be expensive, do not just go for the cheapest option...

My tattoo work has taken well over 100 hours and is almost complete...

Remember that whatever you get will be there for the rest of your life, so make your choice carefully!

Also, be aware that tattoos can be addictive... If you get one, chances are that you will want more!!

EDIT: just noticed this is in Ask the guys... oops! (anyway, I hope you can make use of what I said xx)
Lurker
0 likes
Mazza.... good post. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
@ mazza

see even the so called good ones in those examples don't impress me.
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by overmykneenow
@ mazza

see even the so called good ones in those examples don't impress me.

OMKN, I wasn't trying to impress you, rather I was trying to get across the point to the OP (or indeed anyone thinking of having tattoo work done) that it's worth doing some legwork/research before running into the first studio you find and getting a tattoo done.

I'd personally never have a tattoo like that, but surely you must agree that there is a big difference between them? That's all I was trying to say...
Lurker
0 likes
Not really for or against! some look good and others horrendous (as Mazza has pointed out)

I have yet to see a really tasteful one on ladies i know, but it doesnt stop me appreciating that it what they like and their choice too
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree with Mazza on quality being critical. I also prefer to see more feminine art on women. Something that can be hidden is also good. I like seeing the hit of a tattoo at the base of an ankle under the cuff of her pants or peaking out from under a bra.
"I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set her free." -Michelangelo

Please Enjoy: The Beach, The Workout, The Hike
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ink on a woman, good ink as Mazza was pointing out, is all the ”lingerie” a woman needs to wear. All the ”clothing” to in my opinionsmile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Mazza

OMKN, I wasn't trying to impress you, rather I was trying to get across the point to the OP (or indeed anyone thinking of having tattoo work done) that it's worth doing some legwork/research before running into the first studio you find and getting a tattoo done.

I'd personally never have a tattoo like that, but surely you must agree that there is a big difference between them? That's all I was trying to say...

No slight intended, Maz, just using your example to underline my opinion. Often when i get drawn into this kind of discussion, people end up putting up pics of technically intricate designs and saying "surely you must be impressed by this" - and I'm not. Of course I can appreciate the variation in quality but whereas some will look on those and think they go from Terrible to Amazing, in my opinion they go from Laughable to Ho-hum

Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by overmykneenow

No slight intended, Maz, just using your example to underline my opinion. Often when i get drawn into this kind of discussion, people end up putting up pics of technically intricate designs and saying "surely you must be impressed by this" - and I'm not. Of course I can appreciate the variation in quality but whereas some will look on those and think they go from Terrible to Amazing, in my opinion they go from Laughable to Ho-hum

No offense was taken, I just think that you missed the point of my post and given the current fad for tattooing, which certainly doesn't look like diminishing any time soon, I wanted to give what I thought of as good and sensible advice which might save someone from making a rash (not to mention expensive) decision that they might end up regretting...

I know that tattoos are not for everyone, but it IS worth taking the time and thinking very carefully before going ahead and getting one
Lurker
0 likes
They also have a lot more choices in colors and inks now too. I LOVE a nice lacy white or offwhite tattoo on a woman. They don't hit you over the head, but really add a feminine touch that is easy to cover up if need be and almost like wearing pretty lacy underwear all the time.
Lurker
0 likes
I find tattoos to be really hot. My wifey has a few tattoos and so do I, but remember if you get one make sure it looks good.
Lurker
0 likes
Depends on what type of tattoo and where. If you get one that says "Get it here" and an arrow pointing to your pussy then it's trashy. Some of the tats above are a bit more tasty. What you also should consider is WHERE you put it. You might want to put it somewhere that can easily be concealed considering job interviews. Some might send you away just because of the tatoo, so consider that before you permanetly mark yourself.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I personally think tattoos are fine if they are done right and not overly exposed. By that I mean sometimes a person gets one that has a meaning and should be seen, but the mystery of one peeking out is erotic. Have seen beautiful tattoos on women only to see a goofy one else where on her. My answer would be that if you had a tiger on your hip then a skull on the other hip is kind of a mixed up theme. Pick the right one and have it done by a pro.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by UberSlut69
Well if you're still contemplating i would wait untill you are certain that you want one. I contemplated getting one at one point but never did and i'm happy with that decision.

I never viewed a woman as trashy just because she had a little ink on her skin.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I LOVE tattoos on men provided they're done well of course. I even like them on women HOWEVER there is a fine line between tattos making them look sexy and making them look like they belong in a dirty strip club. It's all about choosing well, both design and placement.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
To the OP - I'm not a guy - but I just had to say that I think the tattoo in your avatar is stunning. It works with the flow of that placement on the body.

I'm a fan of 'quality' tattoos. As Mazza said - you get what you pay for, so I would definitely be choosey with the tattoo artist that was going to ink me. If I was going to get a large/complicated piece, I would personally book myself on a fun trip to Miami or L.A. and get hooked up there. Make sure you look at the artist's portfolios - most of them specialize in certain styles.

On girls for placement - I like ribs, back of the shoulder, behind the neck, ankle/foot or inner wrist.

This thread has a lot of interesting ideas too.

http://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postst18759_sexy-tattoos.aspx

I have a small one but will probably get at least one more at some point in life.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know its ask the guys but I am answering anyway, LOL! I think tattoos on women can be beautiful and very sexy. I have many friends who have had some beautiful work done and a few who have had some really horrible work done too. Like Mazza said, you get what you pay for. I am not a fan of very large tattoos or large coverage like full sleeves but to each their own. I like them on back of neck, ankle, shoulder blade area, even tramp stamps. I do not like them on your face or boobs and I am not a fan of text or portraits.

I have a small tattoo on my ass that I got when I was very young. It has held up pretty well over the years but it is a very simple drawing. I would love to get another but I am really afraid of needles . I would love a heart with the names of my daughters.
Lurker
0 likes
If you want a tattoo go ahead but most people in later years regret getting them.
Lurker
0 likes
Love them. But for me there has to be a meaning behind it. If it has a meaning, I don't think there will be any regrets. As for looking trashy, a said above, you get what you pay for!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I really love a women with a little bit of ink.. a few tattoos strategically placed with meaning can be very sexy and hot! I have even seen a few T Stamps I find sexy as hell! So in all reality it really depends on the girl and the work! It can be very alluring and sexy or can be really distracting and not so attractive! However for the most part for me its mostly sexy as hell!
Constant Gardener
0 likes
I've been trying to persuade certain Lush females for over three years to tattoo my initials WMM onto their vulva or taint. So far... no success.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i love them, i have a couple of my own,