watersports

last reply
13 replies
2.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do any Lush ladies like to give golden showers?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well, I've not ever done that, but I let a bartender at a bar I like watch me pee a couple of times.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i am more of a receiver than a giver.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
watersports should be an olmpic event,,,happy to recieve
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've never been into watersports, but I had one Lush friend who made it sound so erotic and intimate that, under the right circumstances, I think I might.
Lurker
0 likes
At the urging of a friend I tried it. I pee'd on him, he pee'd on me. Neither did much for me but he really liked Peeing on me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
well,never pef on a lady&dont want too,but,ive had them pee on my cock&balls&we both enjoyed it&sure made me xtra horny!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
no thank you...i just dont get that...cum yes..urine..no...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I enjoy both at times
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
oh hell yes!!!! watching her stand above me. anticipating the feeling. watching the pee hole twitch and flow , the look of relief on her face as I get my body covered in warm clear pee. ( will not like it if its strong) must be very watered down. Makes me wet in more ways than one,lol
Lurker
0 likes
yes.. give and receive xxxx

preferably after an afternoon or evening of drinking not best in the morning as it is too strong. xxx
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by hankyspanky
Do any Lush ladies like to give golden showers?

The best I can remember was when 8 men after fucking me in the hotel room laid me in the bath tub and peed on me.
It was a dream cum true.
Lurker
0 likes
I like being on the receiving end myself
Lurker
0 likes
It's part of my shower fun, not a regular thing.