Login

Foreplay

last reply
8 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
what do you like...to have your breast fondled first, to have your ear nibbled on or right between your legs, how should you be make love too ?
Lurker
0 likes
I am not a gal, but if I might......

While the physical things do matter, I suggest guys not think of foreplay as something you do directly before you want to have sex/make love. To me foreplay is a 24 hour a day thing. It begins with a smile in the morning, a kiss, a pat on the rear, a comment about how beautiful and alluring she is, and on and on. That "look", a wink, a note in her lunch or on the mirror, an email at work telling her you are thinking about her, and on and on. Sex, and more so making love, is mental on so many levels. If you neglect that, you are handicapping yourself.

That is just how I think about it, others may disagree. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by JohnC

While the physical things do matter, I suggest guys not think of foreplay as something you do directly before you want to have sex/make love. To me foreplay is a 24 hour a day thing. It begins with a smile in the morning, a kiss, a pat on the rear, a comment about how beautiful and alluring she is, and on and on. That "look", a wink, a note in her lunch or on the mirror, an email at work telling her you are thinking about her, and on and on. Sex, and more so making love, is mental on so many levels. If you neglect that, you are handicapping yourself.

Bravo for a man that understands this!!! I agree with him 100%. Women (and some men) are very very mentally driven. It all starts in the brain. The anticipation building throughout the day is a great start.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by JohnC

I totally agree. But a really talented tongue and a willingness to use it never hurts either!! LOL
Lurker
0 likes
LOL yeah, there are physical things that can get a woman ready for 'penetration', but frankly I consider them all part of SEX or making love. I don't consider them a separate act. But again, that is just me. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by JohnC

I've always said that foreplay starts from the moment your wake in the morning and lasts all day until you're finally together again - and this goes for BOTH men and women btw! It's a shame that most men don't get it. If they did, I'm pretty certain there would be a lot fewer men complaining they never get any sex!

As for JohnC....yes...he definitely gets it
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour

I've always said that foreplay starts from the moment your wake in the morning and lasts all day until you're finally together again - and this goes for BOTH men and women btw! It's a shame that most men don't get it. If they did, I'm pretty certain there would be a lot fewer men complaining they never get any sex!

As for JohnC....yes...he definitely gets it

Thank you baby. smile
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by JohnC

Could not have said it any better! =d>
Lurker
0 likes
yes an A+ for John C he does get I'm glad to see ; - )