Threesome. for guys

last reply
76 replies
10.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What would , do or say, is your wife ask you to have a Threesome , with a friend that you both new well.
Lurker
0 likes
I guess it would really depend on the friend. If my wife asked me I probably would do it because I just can not say no to here.
Lurker
0 likes
NO.

I think it is a bad idea and could lead to issues between everyone (happens more than not).

Now if it was a threesome with another woman, and it was NOT a friend or someone we would run into often... yes.

Threesome with another man... no.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This has been asked several times, and I'm sure you could find the threads easily enough if you're looking for more answers.

To me it's always a matter of how certain and secure I feel in the relationship, and of course who the other person is; so sorry, not a yes and no answer for me. Male or female would play a lesser part in it, however I would not go against my sexual preferences in a threesome, even if I agreed that I would share my partner with another man.
Lurker
0 likes
It would be a No, because it will cause problems later on in the friendship.
0 likes
Well, first off I'd probably faint from the shock. My wife isn't really the sort to suggest something like that. Very monogamous and very vanilla.

That said, if she really seemed interested in doing it and if, based on my knowledge of the friend, I thought it could be done without major trauma to either the relationship or the friendship, I might well agree to it. Not sure how much the sex of the friend would play into it as others have suggested. A woman I'm pretty sure I'd have no issue with. With a guy, I'd probably be more willing if he was bi/bi-curious so it would be a true three-way instead of just her with both of us.
Fireman
0 likes
I guess it depends who the friend is. I have to be attracted to her.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
My wife and i have had hundreds of threesomes but not with freinds now a lot of people we have threesomes with have become freinds but we have only had sex with three of our friends that we knew before we started swinging
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
ladies &i have had many 3somes&both loved them probably the lady@the time more as she got more than i did.the only bad time was when,1husband began to cry as he saw his wife,having her 1st bi experience&loving every orgasm!
Lurker
0 likes
would depend if the friend was male or female. male no female for sure
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Depends on who the friend is and whether she wants me to be intimate with said friend or not. If the she does, no way.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
lots of yes with a female ...lots of no's for a male .....i had one with 2 men that were really good friends ..and it was wonderful, I think it was the warm water and the drinks, und i did ask my husband, he didnt say yes or no ....it just started happening after i ask....and yes the both had sex with me....I just dont think when 2 women are expecting to be pleased by one man , there is just no way he can have sex with both of us ...and cum 2 times ..where as a woman can cum up to 6 to 10 times in one night.
Lurker
0 likes
I think I would say yes to FFM. I think I would....
Detention Seeker
0 likes
Have done it many times with both combinations so simple answer is Yes.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Leiza350
....I just dont think when 2 women are expecting to be pleased by one man , there is just no way he can have sex with both of us ...and cum 2 times ...

Is that an Urban Legend? I would have to refute your hypothesis based on imperical measurements...and...there are plenty of other ways to help you use up some of the 6 to 10 orgasms without even calling upon Mr. Dick to cum out and play.

Well that's my story and I'm sticking with it!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I once had a girlfriend offer me a threesome with her best friend. This particular girlfriend was from Ukrain and she was drop dead gorgeous. Her best friend was also very good looking. I said no for four reasons:

1. What am I going to get from her that I don't already get from you?

2. I don't have casual sex and I don't want to have feelings like that for anybody but you.

3. After we had this threesome, how would you feel if you walked into the apartment and you saw your best friend and me talking to each other? We are fully clothed and just talking. What would run through your mind?

4. And no matter what birth control you are using, nothing is 100%. How would you feel if your best friend returned six weeks later and told us that she was pregnant and I was the father?

Threesomes sound like they could be great fun but it also sounds like they have many hidden traps in them. If you have a rock solid relationship than you should be able to avoid the traps.
Lurker
0 likes
Let's do it.....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
ive had many&after i got over the nerves&excitement of the 1st time&the husband,calling out,"give it to her",i adore them!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
love it with an extra woman, but my lady is not into it. Would give her one with another man if she wanted though, although I really nave no desire to have another dude in my bed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Whats good for the goose is good for the gander!
Lurker
0 likes
depends on what my gf/wife would be comfortable with. if she wanted someone we both knew i would but so far when its come up they have asked it to be someone we met somewhere
Lurker
0 likes
I would love a threesome in any way it would be planned - MMF or MFF
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm about to take part in one next week I'll tell you how it went
Lurker
0 likes
Ive done it before...it was fun
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
1st marriage Yes! WE BOTH Enjoyed FMF (Leisa some males can & do climax more than once) MFM, The women enjoyed it . I had performance problems, which reduced the fun for all of us just couldn't handle m,y friend touching..

After 7 years both marriages failed , I fell in love with another, His wife also found a new fuck buddy..(not each other)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Even without knowing all the details of who it was I think I'd say yes.
Lurker
0 likes
I wouldn't have a problem with itsmile I'm not married anymore, but ex, and me only had vanilla sex. I had a 3-some with a girlfriend, and a friend.mmf It was Great we all had Fun:)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've had multiple threesomes with my wife. Me and another guy have fucked her, and then a couple of months ago it was me, my wife, and one of her girlfriends. I liked both.