pickup lines

last reply
9 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I know it seems 'unspeakable' and maybe even a secret amongst women but actual chat up lines that might work, only work when the the person speaking to me, is someone I find attractive or interesting! I've had lines spoken to me that would never have made any impact if I didn't think either of these things. I know it seems unamanageable but just ask to buy me a drink. If I say know, it means 'not a chance' if I say yes, it means 'stay and chat', it really is that simple!!!
Lurker
0 likes
I know it seems 'unspeakable' and maybe even a secret amongst women but actual chat up lines that might work, only work when the the person speaking to me, is someone I find attractive or interesting! I've had lines spoken to me that would never have made any impact if I didn't think either of these things. I know it seems unamanageable but just ask to buy me a drink. If I say know, it means 'not a chance' if I say yes, it means 'stay and chat', it really is that simple!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am married, but if I wasn't, any guy talking about how "hard and big" his dick is or how horny they are right now is really a turn off. At least talk to me a bit and get to know me before you get right to it. At least for me it is a turnoff.
Lurker
0 likes
are you from Iraq? cause i wanna see you Badhdad ass up
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Oh god, mostly for me is "You aren't scared of older guys, right?" I mean, some reason, I attract the older men. And I don't know how many times I've heard that, or a variation of it. I almost put up no one over 35 message me, but that's not fair to the older guys who aren't all horndogish, so I just ignore most of the ones who start the chat with that.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by JuniorJazzy
Oh god, mostly for me is "You aren't scared of older guys, right?" I mean, some reason, I attract the older men. And I don't know how many times I've heard that, or a variation of it. I almost put up no one over 35 message me, but that's not fair to the older guys who aren't all horndogish, so I just ignore most of the ones who start the chat with that.

Thank you for saying that! I'm so tired of that. "Hope you don't mind chatting with an older gentlmen. ;)" Seriously? Give me a break. I just wanna play with things I like old man, talk to me and maybe I'll like you as a FRIEND, but sexually? Sorry, you and me are just on a different planet. And I def, don't wanna suck your hard throbbing cock or text you, so yea. *walks away whistling*
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by JuniorJazzy

Ha! I got the exact opposite with the under 25 crowd!! I'm so tired of hearing "I can go all night."

Hell, if you did it right the first time, we wouldn't need to go all night. I need my rest.

I think my all time favorite pickup line on here was a guy telling me I had the legs of a "thorough bread." His spelling.
Lurker
0 likes
i would really love to kiss you on those soft tender lips and then work my way up to your belly button