while currently married or

last reply
24 replies
2.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just dating, how many different cocks have you sucked while in your relationship?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
While married, only my husband's (not the cheating kind) but while dating? Well, that is another story...
Lurker
0 likes
While married? none. I thought it was common knowledge that sort of thing stopped once the wedding ring was on the finger...

While dating? That would depend upon how many cocks my date had.... which is most probably in the vicinity of one.

What an odd question to ask....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Willow
While married? none. I thought it was common knowledge that sort of thing stopped once the wedding ring was on the finger...

While dating? That would depend upon how many cocks my date had.... which is most probably in the vicinity of one.

What an odd question to ask....

Agreed. I am married and would never do anything with another man. I was 100% faithful with all my boyfriends as well.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well, as a married bi-guy I counted 9 different cocks that I've sucked in the last couple of years. And yes, I swallow each and every cum load offered me.
Guys luv it, but then again you knew that already.
Head Nurse
0 likes
None but my husband's while married, not that kinda girl.
Lurker
0 likes
I have not sucked any.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I only ever suck the one I'm with.. When in a relationship, I've never been married. I'm not the cheating kind... I think Trinket hit it right on the head.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by doctorlove
Just dating, how many different cocks have you sucked while in your relationship?

I think you need a bigger wheel barrow, Doc.

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Doc, do you ever ask your wife these questions?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CleverFox
Doc, do you ever ask your wife these questions?

Yes!
Lurker
0 likes
I had never ever had another cock until after my ex-husband and I separated. While we were separated and before we divorced there were two.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by doctorlove

Yes!

So Doc, what was her answer?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CleverFox

So Doc, what was her answer?

She says I am crazy as hell!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by doctorlove

Considering the number of cocks that I have sucked, it's four figures, the answer is none. Never been unfaithful.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by doctorlove
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by paulonyou
Well, as a married bi-guy I counted 9 different cocks that I've sucked in the last couple of years. And yes, I swallow each and every cum load offered me.
Guys luv it, but then again you knew that already.

I never sucked a single one until after I was married. But, since being married, probably 10.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour
While married, only my husband's (not the cheating kind) but while dating? Well, that is another story...

ditto! Can relate to you on this one!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Only my own while married

Before marriage..... Not my own, but some others k
My Stories

No Ordinary Gal

Fucked and Taken

That Special Evening
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well no cocks, but since being married I've been all good aside from one very drunk night where I unintentionally ended up fingers deep in a co worker
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well no cocks, but since being married I've been all good aside from one very drunk night where I unintentionally ended up fingers deep in a co worker
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Fuck, rookie error triple post, sorry