Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you ever had to stop having sex because you were ...

last reply
58 replies
6.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just exhausted from being fucked hard?
Lurker
0 likes
Yes. But truthfully, it was mostly me doing the hard fucking... but same result.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ill do that when Im dead!! Oops. I mentioned dead!! My Bad!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, because I was laughing so hard...embarrassing!! And yes he did get mad.
Clever Gem
0 likes
Hell no!!! pain- exhaustion, thats's just weakness leaving the body!
As you were soldier!!!
The Linebacker
0 likes
When the fucking gets tough, the tough get to fucking!

— Buzocles
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by Buz
When the fucking gets tough, the tough get to fucking!

— Buzocles

Lurker
0 likes
hahah yes i had to rest and eat then ready for the next round
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have...to pee and get a drink
sex is like a joke...it's only good if you get it

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Renember once too drunk the two of us, he just couldnt find my pussy with his cock, then fell asleep on top of me. that was our last date
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had to stop cause the guys cock was so big. It started to hurt when he was fucking me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by alicenchains80
Renember once too drunk the two of us, he just couldnt find my pussy with his cock, then fell asleep on top of me. that was our last date

That happened to me too! but when I woke up I remembered I was married to him!
sex is like a joke...it's only good if you get it

Cheeky Chick
0 likes
No, I've never had to stop because I was to tired. The longest I've went was eight hours and that was only once. It hurt like hell afterwards but not during.
Lurker
0 likes
I have never stopped having sex because I was to tired or anything like that. Maybe tempted because I was sore. Usually the man makes that decision. I have fallen asleep during sex being very tired from something else, not becasue of sex. I remember being very "loose" very accepting of the thrusting but NEVER stopped having the sex.
Detention Seeker
0 likes
No I try to work through the pain barrier to make sure my partner is never disappointed.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Yes, twice. Once his cock was so large it was really hurting me. The other was with this bloke I liked so much and it was our first time, and I needed to pee so badly (too many pints at the bar), I preferred to risk getting him disappointed that peeing all over. He was gentle.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh, yes a couple of times when I was the center of attention for a number of guys. We all have our limitations and they took me beyond mine. But it sure was a fun experience and I will have to admit I was more than sore the next day.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
LOL, thankfully nopee ~
~Crystal; PM Me.?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, that's how sex ends. Hours later after being completely obliterated sexually.
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by shelley2013
I had to stop cause the guys cock was so big. It started to hurt when he was fucking me.

hmmm I can relate to that ... its tough having such a large one. Some of the ladies just cant handle it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That's a problem we hope never to encounter, hahaha
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I never had to stop because I was too tired but I remember one weekend when I was in college that the girlfriend I had at the time and I spent the entire weekend fucking. My cock was sore for a few days and the girlfriend told me that she was walking funny for a few days.

Lurker
0 likes
Can't remember stopping. Passed out during, but never stopped.
Lurker
0 likes
yes to often..... the reason.....children....
0 likes
Never just suddenly stopped, but if I've gotten a bit sore after a while then there are ways to finish up quickly lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I stop&tease&so i can not cum too soon&just keep it in her,but dont cum 4as long as i can hold off&suit her till shes ready,thats a guys job! !!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yeah, had to stop because it hurts between my legs.