Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Would you let your lover shave your pussy?

last reply
14 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
As I was reading one of the other topics I was wondering how many of you ladies have ever allowed your lover to shave your pussy. My wife actually prefers me to do it for her and I admit it is a major turn-on watching her get arroused as I carefully prepare her for a close inspection of my work.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I normally let me man shave me it is such a turn on... Esp. when he is satisfied with the out come... and we get to playin...
~ * ~ LUSCIOUS74 ~ * ~
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I would let my lover shave my pussy if he wanted to
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes my husband has shaved my pussy many times. He is very good at it and enjoys it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely I would! Awesome foreplay ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It has become a ritual or foreplay for me and my hubby or lovers. I enjoy the attention and the delicate but diliberate touches.
It is a very arousing act and loving as well.
But afterwards, the soothing of the lotion and then the playing is so inevitable!

It is a wildly erotic and sensual experience to share and enjoy!

Kisses!

Steph
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I haven't done it and really have zero desire to. I just don't find the process of hair removal with a partner sexy or arousing on any level. Not my thing. Plus I get waxed, so shaving is basically a non-issue anyway.
Lurker
0 likes
i have shaved many pussies, i love doing it, and of course licking for a long time after. and every woman that i have done it with goes crazy, they love it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hehe, I dont have to do it anymore because I got laser treatment to remove that pesky hair and now my little kitty is so nice and smooth all the timesmile
Lurker
0 likes
YES!!!
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Of course I would. It's very sensual and intimate.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
I've never shared this experience before, but there is something delightfully naughty about it, from the way he'd lather you up with the shaving cream, to how precise his movements are, to the way he parts your lips making sure to get you smooth as can be. I think I've talked myself into it!
Lurker
0 likes
Of Course
Lurker
0 likes
I love showering and shaving with my sexual partners! shaving each other smooth is so sensual!
Lurker
0 likes
Thanks for your responses ladies. To those of you who either haven't tried it yet or have no desire to, all I can say is you don't know what your missing. It's one of the most erotic forms of foreplay I have ever performed. Would let the my wife shave me but she doesn't trust herself with the razor.