Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Private Message v.s. Friend Request

last reply
6 replies
0 watchers
0 likes

What do you do when you want to talk to someone?

9 votes remaining
Send them a private message (11 votes) 122%
Friend Request (1 vote) 11%
Leave a profile Comment (2 votes) 22%
Lurker
0 likes
If I just want to talk, I send a private message. If I want to have them as a friend, I send a friend request... WITH a message most of the time.
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

What is the question exactly?

The question is.. Do you like anal?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Interesting profile. Following someone called love_always who hasn't been on the site in over three years, and a favourite story published over a year ago by someone called semprecorneo (translates as "always horny").

Suspicious? Me? Never
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Callisto

The question is.. Do you like anal?

The question is....Do you ;0)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I have never had any interaction with that person I will usually send a message, and keep messaging with them back and forth since it's something I do enjoy.

If we have spoken in chatrooms and on countless occasions in forums I will usually send them a friend request with a message attached.