Pierced Nipples?

last reply
22 replies
2.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I find pictures of women with both nipples pierced a major turn on...

Have any of you lady's had yours pierced or if not would you consider having it done?

Do you find it a turn seeing a pierced nipple or two?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Love them...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had mine done before only because they were never sensitive. Since i got them done it opened up a whole new world lol. my breasts are so sensitive i love it.
~ * ~ LUSCIOUS74 ~ * ~
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
if would have 20 years ago

but hello on 46 year old breasts..not the most attractive thing....
Lurker
0 likes
Wouldn't consider it. Ever. It's just not something I've ever thought to be sexy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would like to share this. while rings are very appealing ,they must be removed prior to chess ex-rays, And unless your nipple has cured , it will cause excruciating pain to reinstall them

If I ever have it done again, I'll settle for a simple bar, or post. which ever you prefer..

For what its worth they both look sexey..
Lurker
0 likes
I would never ever do it. I'm just not a fan of Pierced Nipples.
Lurker
0 likes
Never. Not my style.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I use to have them. Maybe again one day.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love it, I think it is sexy as hell!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wouldnt do it. As far as if it is attractive, on some women it looks pretty hot, on others not so much. But if I had a choice Id prefer women who did not have pierced nipples.
Lurker
0 likes
I REALLY want mine done .. As well as my hood
Detention Seeker
0 likes
The best thing I ever had done.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Shudders at the thought. Nope not nipple or clit..i just couldn't go there. and definitely not at my age.

Sorry but my son was 9 months old and his only tooth pieced my nipple . Seeing his tooth all the way through it, and took weeks to heal...needless to say, he was weened by the time the nipple had healed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like the look on other women but I am not brave enough to get mine done. So it is a no here.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Yes my wife has pierced nipples. I love to get a powerful magnet out and make her titties dance with that thing! 2 magnets is the most fun!
Lurker
0 likes
I'm too scared D:
I don't even have my ears pierced :P
But I definitely find them sexy ;)
Nerdzilla
0 likes
Quote by Buz
Yes my wife has pierced nipples. I love to get a powerful magnet out and make her titties dance with that thing! 2 magnets is the most fun!

Dammit, where was this idea when I still had mine?!

To answer the question, yes. Sexy. Especially the barbells.
Lurker
0 likes
To each their own, but it's definitely not my thing! I think it would be painful, first of all. Second, I don't find that to be attractive or sexy at all.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For a long time, I've wanted to do mine but am too chicken to deal with the pain! I'm such a wimp!
I used to have inverted nipples and wanted to make them pop out and more prominent.
We found some really nice gold nipple coils in Europe that wrapped around the nipple and made them stand out more. Those were great until I saw a friend who had bars on hers with really neat triangle dangles and occassionally a chain between them!

Even though nowdays my nipples are more erect and rigid due to constant pumping and sucking, I still think about it.
But the thought of the pain keeps me from going there.
And, with all the neat newer clamp on accessories, there is rarely a need anymore.

Still, those triangle dangles would look really cool...

Kisses!

Steph
Lurker
0 likes
Fuck yeah! I have my right nipple pierced, and the 2 second plain was worth the pleasure it's given me smile It hurt getting pierced, of course it did, but the sensitivity of it after (and I don't just mean STRAIGHT after, I mean like ever since I've had it done) is amazing, and totally heightened my nerves during sex.

Also, it looks hella hot.

LaPFx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had my left nipple pierced for a few years...unfortunately it had to be removed for some health reasons. I think my hubby cried that day. He's been asking if I would get it done again, but I'm not so sure I'm game.
"If you knew what you were doing you would probably be bored."