Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Any ladies ever had an orgasm in your sleep (when sleeping alone obviously)

last reply
19 replies
3.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
The strangest thing happened to me in the night that has never happened before....
I woke in the early hours from an erotic dream to find myself slightly breathless, clearly aroused with hard nipples, extremely moist down below and a vein on my neck that only ever seems to pop up when I've had an orgasm was on display!
To make matters more unusual the man in the dream was a man I see most mornings when I catch the train, but I've not spoken more than a few words to him and have never remotely thought of him sexually.
I'm 99% sure in my dream, I had just experienced an orgasm but I wonder if I was masturbating in my sleep, if that's even possible!
A very odd experience!
Lurker
0 likes
I'm not a "Gal" so apologies for that, however dreams are interesting to me, My understanding of dreams is that they occur during REM state sleep and there is a lot of evidence to suggest that dreams are the result of unexpressed emotional arousal (usually within the previous 24 hours) and they are "Metaphorical Representations of that unexpressed arousal, expectation fulfillment if you will.

I'd suggest that you may have felt attracted to someone, it doesn't have to be the person you dreamed of, and were unable to complete that cycle of expectation. It's a theory that is all, but I'd stake a few pounds on this being the case.

Nothing to worry about, we all dream, although we don't all remember..

My thoughts...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
perfectly normal...

and why would it not be an attractive stranger whom you see everyday...and just have a fantasy about

men have wet dreams women do too..
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by blazestcyr
perfectly normal...

and why would it not be an attractive stranger whom you see everyday...and just have a fantasy about

men have wet dreams women do too..

He's not attractive, not to me anyway!
I've always been aware of men having actual wet dreams, but I've never had one myself, wasn't aware it was a common thing for women.
Clever Gem
0 likes
I have. Not about stangers but, orgasms in my sleep are normal. Although you are dreaming, you feel them.
Its not a result of any masturbation. Its just the reslut of dreaming you are or dreming someone else is causing it.
Lurker
0 likes
I am not a gal, but I am glad you get them. I have never had a "wet dream" where I woke up clearly having had an orgasm. Pre-cum, sure, but never an outright orgasm.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I have had them as well. Not regularly (unfortunately) but on occasion. They tend to cause me to semi-awaken so I'm aware I've physically had one but then I tend to drift back into sleep if it's in the middle of the night. The next morning I do remember them though, as well as the sexual nature of the dream itself.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have on many occasions. Sometimes they wake me up and other times they dont but I can tell the next morning that I came. I assume that when I was dreaming I was masturbating in my sleep (I have been told that I sometimes do that and yes that is more common than you may think) so it wasnt some type of non-contact orgasm. I dont always remember my dreams but several of the times where it woke me up I did and it seemed so real and very intense. The human body is amazing but can be very mysterious at times.
Lurker
0 likes
I have awakened from a dream in the throes of orgasm a number of times. This happens to me without any contact (not masturbating in my sleep)just the results of a particularly hot dream.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Another guy answer here...When I've had the orgasmic dream, the orgasm itself is what woke me up. That is/was the proverbial 'wet dream'. Most of the time, the sexy dream quits just as I start to...well..er...er..you know!! This is a good question and I'm enjoying the answers.

Rick
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
I have on many occasions. Sometimes they wake me up and other times they dont but I can tell the next morning that I came.

This has happened to me too. I recall having orgasms during a dream but I've only once woken up with actual evidence in my panties--thick creamy liquid, still wet. At first I thought my partner had snuck inside while I was asleep, but I asked him & he denied it.

I don't see why women can't have "wet dreams" like men supposedly can. It's a bit unsettling at first, but having thought about it, I think it's pretty damn hot now!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by GamerGirl10

This has happened to me too. I recall having orgasms during a dream but I've only once woken up with actual evidence in my panties--thick creamy liquid, still wet. At first I thought my partner had snuck inside while I was asleep, but I asked him & he denied it.

I don't see why woman can't have "wet dreams" like men supposedly can. It's a bit unsettling at first, but having thought about it, I think it's pretty damn hot now!

My kind of woman!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
From that non scientific poll it sounds like everyone has nocturnal orgasms. I thought it was normal and there are some ladies out there that do not?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely! Unfortunately it doesn't happen as often as I would like but when it does, it's fucking amazing! For me, the dreams that evoke such a reaction tend to be very vivid and obviously sexually arousing but my release comes from me relentlessly squeezing my thighs together rather than using my fingers. Often times I'm in the middle state of sleep where you're partially awake but still dreaming...

The orgasms are very different compared to the usual manual stimulation and/or penetration but equally as satisfying because of the very slow build up followed by an expected release. I always compare it to that feeling you get when you ride a roller coaster - that very first initial slow climb to the top followed by the exhilarating rush of the first drop! As I'm climaxing, I do tend to wake up albeit a bit dazed and confused and always hope for one more before the sun rises ;)
Lurker
0 likes
It's happened that I will wake up in the morning, sticky down below, and then flashes/sensations from my dreams will come back to me and I will flood the sheet. Weird I know.
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
I have dreams like this quite often. Especially if I haven't had sex in a while. My latest one was me being fucked by a centaur. The orgasm always wakes me up as my body convulses as I cum. The first one I had freaked me out (I was quite young) but once I found out they were completely normal, I stopped stressing about it. Now I just accept it as my mind dealing with my sexual urges, and possibly stress as I always feel better afterward.

I mean... it's not like I'm cheating on my husband... it's just a dream. And it's a safe way for me to fuck someone I'm not married too... but I often dream of my hubby.

Though... not always.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I cum in my sleep a couple of times a month. I'll wake up with my hips rocking and cumming. I'm never touching myself. It blows my mind how powerful the mind is
Though she be but little, she is fierce.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
its usually my orgasm or my moans that wake me up. then i would realize i masterbated through the whole thing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lee has had a few orgasms in her sleep. I've not been in the bed with her when she's had them but she has told me they are the result of some very hot dreams.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
oooooooooooo yes ....sleeping on belly with hand in just the right place ...und a great dream ...wished i could have them every night ..i wouldnt stay up late then ...