I'm looking for.......

last reply
5 replies
1.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm looking for a girlfriend. Here.. Uh, yes, this is desperation.. But hey, you never know if you never try, right?
Lurker
0 likes
You're looking for a GF here? on lush you mean? Could I ask if you are also looking for a GF in real life? You've been a member of Lush for 18 months and have your age listed as 19yo. WHY would you want to find a GF here? If there are no physical disabilities stopping you, you should be out with people of your own age, MEETING people.. Go out and have FUN, and when you're not looking for Miss Right, she may just suddenly appear.

After reading your profile, I'm sorry to have to tell you that it is most probable you won't find what you are looking for here, and after being a member for 18 months you should know that by now.

Most people here have not/will never find any type of meaningful relationship on Lush. You said yourself this is desperation, why would you consider yourself desperate at your age? There is really no need for a 19yo to consider themselves 'desperate' for a girlfriend.

If you try getting out more with friends, I'm sure things would change for you. I wish you the best for the future smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
honey..most people on here are just a fantasy...

real people yes..but they live a life on here..that is not all based on truth...

if you want to have real sex which at 19 should be a YES....

go out..ask your friends to set you up, talk to a lady in a store, gym, work

or if those have panned out join an online dating site plenty that are free like POF(plenty of fish)

if you go to school ask a girl for help to get her to talk to her

if you are JUST looking for sex..well...there are sections online for that too

but if you do want a realtionship on here..trust me..you will get hurt...

if you read a lot of profiles...most say having...an affair

see they dont realize that just because YOU love sex

it doesnt give you a free pass to cheat...

so here is your homework from mama b

chat three girls today...just to start feeling comfortable around them

and let us know..ok
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It hurts so bad..
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by lustone
It hurts so bad..

heheh, get back to us after you've run into that emotional chainsaw who rips your heart out, lights it afire and then pisses out the flames with her new boyfriends dick.

Count your blessings, young man.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Detention Seeker
0 likes
Like you said don't knock it till you try it but be warned what you want and what you get is not always what it seems.