"Lesbian" Sex

last reply
23 replies
5.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This question is really for the true lesbians here. Do you take offense when girl/girl sex is referred to as lesbian sex? I just saw a question on another thread asking if "you ever had gay or lesbian sex?" I answered no, but I have had bisexual experiences. Maybe it is just me, but I was truly a Lesbian I would take offense to this.

When I hear the term lesbian, I think of an Orientation and Lifestyle and not just women having sex with women. Just curious what all the Lesbian women here think of this. I really hate labeling anyway. Why do we have to be labeled as Heterosexual or Homosexual or Bisexual? We are just Sexual Human Beings!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
am not a lesbian but my sister is

i define lesbian as her....not her sex life...or how she does sex...she was born that way...so it is just ...sex...

she is a woman... first my sister... second... has a female partner and is a lesbian...all of those define her....

got to totally agree with this...

one has sex...not a label...

great topic...
Clumeleon
0 likes
Can I assume you feel the same about the term "gay sex"?

I've never thought about this before. Must ask some of my gay friends.

Interesting thread; I look forward to the responses.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by clum
Can I assume you feel the same about the term "gay sex"?

I've never thought about this before. Must ask some of my gay friends.

Interesting thread; I look forward to the responses.

Absolutely!! I was going to add that in but really didnt know if there are any gay man here.
Lurker
0 likes
I have found that homosexuals tend to make the distinctions more than others do. And this has been confirmed by talking to gay friends of mine. It is THEM that set the terms and the distinctions, not everyone else. As for why we need distinctions? Meh, I don't..... but it seems people from all "groups" seem to. Personally, in life in general, I don't care about who or what anyone fucks. Keep that to yourself. Problem solved. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh Nikki

You and I both know sex is sex. If it is M/M or F/M or F/F it is still sex. Maybe Lesbian Sex is just a simple way to say Female on Female Sex. I guess some would call it Lesbian Sex if you and I were having sex. It would also be mind blowing. That may be a minority opinion.
I do not think of it as an offensive term but I know many would disagree with me.

To our Lesbian Sisters, do you think that your sister who are Bisexual are somehow less of a true believer in the Women's Causes. When asked directly, I have generally been told "of course not", but sometimes I am made to feel that you think I am less womanly.
Lurker
0 likes
About 10 years ago, I hired a former co-worker who is openly gay. I've known him for over 30 years. One of the other employees came to me concerned about offending him with something she said. So, I talked to him about it. I always remember what he told me, "I know who I am and I'm very comfortable with it." I think someone who is comfortable with who they are will not be offended by words from a well-intentioned person.
Lurker
0 likes
I am not a true lesbian so am not really ideal to answer the question but I've never liked any 'pigeon hole' to do with my sexuality. I only chose Bi-sexual on my bio-page because there wasn't the option of 'Pansexual' that I would choose if I really had to.

I've always believed that every one of us is pretty much the same, we're all attracted to people we find interesting or engage with us in some way, regardless of sexuality.

I enjoy sex with men and women for pretty much exactly the same reasons.

I wouldn't be offended by the 'lesbian sex' tag, I just find it all a bit pointless.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i'm not sure if i am one, i'm just curious about it. i love boobs, really. when i watch sex videos, i focus on the part of the woman. i don't know, maybe i'm just really curious about it. I don't have any experience with the same gender, though [And i'm also wondering to have one]. Curiousity.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Unfortunately I think too many guys still think of lesbian sex as "girl on girl until I get my cock involved". Pretty narrow thinking IMHO. Lesbians, like gays, have an emotional attachment. It's not just the physical sex bits. Now, bi-sexual is another matter altogether.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MrLosAngeles
Unfortunately I think too many guys still think of lesbian sex as "girl on girl until I get my cock involved". Pretty narrow thinking IMHO. Lesbians, like gays, have an emotional attachment. It's not just the physical sex bits. Now, bi-sexual is another matter altogether.

So emotional attachment is what define if the sex between 2 woman is "lesbian sex"? because im straight so i guess that that means, i have "straight sex". But i have had sex, with no emotional attachment what so ever to the person, and still was "straight sex". So is it really the emotional part, the one that describes what is or not what kind of sex?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ok lets see, I classify myself here as a Lesbian for a couple reasons and none of which means I have sex with women.(which I do). how to explain. First I enjoy both genders company,But In my experience so far most men on Here anyway will pester you to the ends of the earth if you show any kindness in his direction. I prefer a womans touch and body but to me that doesn't make me lesbian. I'm just a person wanting physical contact from another person. The second reason is that at age well lets just say young, I was brutally and almost died. I find it very difficult to imagine myself being taken by another man. Not that I would not but it would have to be a very very strong connection and complete trust. I guess in short I love women and don't really care if im called lesbian or bi or just Kim.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am a male lesbian. Cunnilingus forever!
Tact is the art of making a point without making an enemy.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by pernellkim
Ok lets see, I classify myself here as a Lesbian for a couple reasons and none of which means I have sex with women.(which I do). how to explain. First I enjoy both genders company,But In my experience so far most men on Here anyway will pester you to the ends of the earth if you show any kindness in his direction. I prefer a womans touch and body but to me that doesn't make me lesbian. I'm just a person wanting physical contact from another person. The second reason is that at age well lets just say young, I was brutally and almost died. I find it very difficult to imagine myself being taken by another man. Not that I would not but it would have to be a very very strong connection and complete trust. I guess in short I love women and don't really care if im called lesbian or bi or just Kim.

To me this goes to show there is more to sexual desire and comfort then just predetermined disposition. You prefer women now because of past experience, just as I've learned to enjoy men through unexpected experimentation. For us, this is just where our lives had led us.

There are those born with a predisposition, but they don't represent the entire gay or bi population
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
According to the dictionary Lesbianism is the sexual orientation of women to women. My lesbian friends have explained that it means sexual orientation of women to women exclusively and truly a lifestyle. Lesbians can have male friends but would not ever consider engaging in a sexual relationship with an guy. For those of us who engage in sex with men even when it is on rare occasions we would fall into the bisexual category. I respect my Lesbian friends decision and choice it is much harder to live as a Lesbian than a bisexual and considering most men on here can't even read let alone respect someones choices, I envy the Lesbian choice.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I have never been offended by lesbian .. but lesbo erk's and pisses me off for some reason
Lurker
0 likes
I wouldn't be offended by that. I like who I am and what I do with other girls. There are phrases I hear that offend me that some people used in a bad way that I'm offended by. But lesbian will never be one.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't know why anyone would be offended by any type of label whether it be "lesbian", "gay", "bisexual", or anything else for that matter. You are who you are, period. If you accept yourself for who you are then nothing else matters or what anyone thinks. Not many people know of my bisexuality and those that do know don't label me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Gotta agree with Dex here: I don't see why anyone's taking offense to this. As far as I'm aware, using "lesbian," "gay," or "straight" to describe sex only is an additional descriptive term. I don't really hear people talking about boy-boy sex or boy-girl sex.

As far as the label issue, I think that labels are only there to describe. Not every lesbian is the same, just like not every nudist is the same, and not every Christian, etc. As far as I'm concerned, I'm a guy who likes hanging out nude, writing stories (both erotic and non-erotic), etc. I only accept the labels "nudist," "bicurious," "writer," etc. because it's easier to describe to others.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I'm lesbian have been all my life. I think that's very offensive too women having sex isn't "lesbian" sex its just sex. People don't call a man and a woman "straight" sex. People can be really ignorant sometimes.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I'm lesbian have been all my life. I think that's very offensive too women having sex isn't "lesbian" sex its just sex. People don't call a man and a woman "straight" sex. People can be really ignorant sometimes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As someone who has never liked ..meaning tried twice sex with a guy. no offence to any guys. It just never felt right where another woman always has. I guess I lable myself Lesbian but never take offence untill some guys says you have just never had the right one.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
If you're being technical, lesbian sex is only lesbian sex when all persons involved are lesbians. Other than that, it's pretty ignorant. Girl/girl sex isn't automatically lesbian sex.

However, I think sex in general is sex. Be it lesbian, bi, homo, hetero, transgender, etc.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
I don't take offense.To me sex is sex,whether its girl/girl or otherwise and I dont much care for labels .I'm a girl who likes girls who like girls
Lurker
0 likes
Sometimes you guys can use some
nice sex doll
for more pleasure. Thanks
https://