Lushwhackblatt!

last reply
7 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do you remember Googlewhacking? It was a craze a few years back where people would put in two words into google that would yield just one found result. Of course as soon at the terms were discovered and posted on the internet they were no longer googlewhacks.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Googlewhack

I wondered the other day if there were any words that appear in any of stories that appear in none of the other 30,000+ stories on this website. And I found one!

My first lushwhack is... "approximations" which only appears in my story Three Bears (though the singular version yields six results)

Words that got close: "stropped" which appears in two stories and "opiates" that appears in three - two of which were written by me!

I'm the only one to mention the English town of Retford but I'm think proper names should probably be disqualified. As should typos ;)

So come on then - what are your unique words? smile

http://www.lushstories.com/search-results.aspx
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Clever Gem
0 likes
"Fornicator" , "Delegator & "Deviator""

Search result only brought up one result for all, smile

That was in my poem "Elevate Her"

"Erotomanic & Subscriber", one result each.

That was in my "Versus Verses: A Titilation Creation".

I make that a quintuple whack, Mr.OMNK X

The question is... for quintuple whacks... should I expect the hand or the BELT?
Clumeleon
0 likes
"Cheesily"

"Imperviousness"

"Digitus tertius"

All found only in Playing By The Rules.
The Right Rev of Lush
0 likes
Not sure this qualifies, and I didn't come across this at Lush, but in a Patrick O'Brian 'Jack Aubrey' Napoleonic era naval yarn. At one point, the crew begins to mutter about all the, "sodimitical" extra work they're doing.

Maybe Brits have come across that one before, but I hadn't and still find it funny.

RUMPLATIONS: AwesomeHonky Tonk and Cyber Bar
Home of the Lush "IN" crowd: indecent, intoxicated, and insolvent
a place to gossip, share news, talk sports, pimp a story, piss & moan, or just grab a drink. Check it out.

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. -- ROBERT HEINLEIN
Clumeleon
0 likes
A new Lushwhack and a new favourite word of mine: Nirvanic.
Mazztastic
0 likes
Jockeying - in four stories, but one of mine, Messy Saturday Morning

Epistemic - only one, Belief, by Mazza smile

Strange - I searched for concertina, it came up in one story, but not mine, but it IS in Punishment Continues... So that's only two...
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
I have a "Lushwhack" in the title of one of mine - does that count double? "Triolets" in "A trio of triolets".

Also, salady (as in "pertaining to salad") appears in my "Girls on the beach".

Oddly enough, most of the other words I use seem to appear rather a lot across this site...

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx