how often do you celebrate yours

4 votes remaining
monthly (1 vote) 25%
every few months (0 votes) 0%
yearly (5 votes) 125%
when I/we remember (0 votes) 0%
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hi all i'm just wondering how often do you couples celebrate anniversaries. If your a new couple do you celebrate the day you met or the day you really started dating. Do you do something special every month or just try to spend time with each other? how important is this in a relationship? and if your married newly or long term do you still continue with the practice if it was something you did before. I tried to cover the most common time frames with the poll hopefully i didn't miss anything important. I did try to find out if this was repeat posting but came up empty. Thank you for your input.
Bunker Love
My Dream my latest stopry
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When my husband and I were dating, we celebrated once a year on the day it became "official". Now that we are married, we celebrate once a year on the day of our wedding. I am assuming that is what most people do.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I'm guilty of doing it monthly for the first year until we hit the year mark then it's yearly. I'm a soppy sap.

Don't judge me! lol
0 likes
Yearly, but we tend to mark both the anniversary of our relationship starting (in February) and our wedding anniversary (in August), though the latter is the one we celebrate most consistently.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I note the passing months during the first year without celebrating, apart from maybe this Saturday, it'll be 6 months and with him it's extra special. Otherwise, I celebrate yearly.

Normally I'd celebrate the day we became a couple but with him we celebrate the day we met, we became a couple the next day but for me, there's no difference.
Clumeleon
0 likes
You guys know what the word "anniversary" means, right?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I could remember the day of my divorce I would celebrate it.