pale girls?

last reply
45 replies
6.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
well, I'm very pale and I'd like to know what you think.. do you like pale, just tanned girls or whatever? anyway.. speak your minds!
Lurker
0 likes
My wife is a fair skinned redhead... She's sexy as hell. Then again my 2nd wife was black, also very sexy. It really doesn't matter. Sexy is sexy no matter what.
Lurker
0 likes
Pale skinned redheads are hot, especially with a full natural bush
Lurker
0 likes
I love fair skin, much softer than tanned alligator skin
Lurker
0 likes
Beauty comes in all shades.... as does ugliness. But I do prefer a natural shade, no matter what that is. As t1 said, if you tan too much it can ruin the feel of the skin, and it is unhealthy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Pale is great. Milky white skin in particular with dark hair. What I find great about it as well are all the little freckles and other characteristics that get lost with a tan really tend to stand out on light skin.
"I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set her free." -Michelangelo

Please Enjoy: The Beach, The Workout, The Hike
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Pale skin can be great, in fact I think it's quite preferable to fake or excessive tans.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
My GF is a redhead with that snow white skin (sunscreen is a MUST ALWAYS) and with her green eyes and pale pink nipples ... MMMMM!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Skin of all shades are sexy. The contrast of what she is wearing along with her skin makes all women beautiful. I personally find dark tanned women with tan lines over the top.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
pale is great! especially if shaved or waxed......
0 likes
I think a pale complexion looks good on some women, esp. redheads (Kari Byron of Mythbusters comes to mind as a classic pale redhead that I have a mean crush on), but I must confess to having a bit of a thing for darker complexions (East and South Asian, Hispanic) with black hair. One thing I will say is that if you're naturally pale, you likely look better than way. Tanning the hell out of your skin doesn't really improve your appearance.
Lurker
0 likes
natural no matter which genes you get. personally, I prefer to call it alabaster.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have never cared about if a woman is tanned or not. Some look great in a tan, while others dont.

My 'dream' woman would have to be pale, since neither natural redheads or japanese women tan nicely
Lurker
0 likes
I don't think it matters if a woman's skin is tanned or not. What is most attractive to me is if it is soft and smooth and healthy looking.
Clever Gem
0 likes
I never tan, I am very fair and prefer it that way.
I think it looks ok with a bit of colour but eventually it will ruin your skin.

This photo is interesting:

I think she looks better pale but that's only an opinion.

She could keep up the tanning though and one day....... she too can look like a leather bag.

Me I'll stick to my SPF 30 thank you!

Mind you, there are those healthy fake tan alternatives

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Being pale or not doesn't really matter to me. Beauty is how you act not how you look...well how you look helps but you get what I mean smile
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i love pale chicks but also tan lines are hot too
Lurker
0 likes
Find pale skin sexy, natural red head with alabaster skin, *yummy* if there are freckles to try and lick and kiss from her body *added bonus*

My first was a natural redhead, soft alabaster skin with lots of freckles... Need I say more?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by crazydiamond

She could keep up the tanning though and one day....... she too can look like a leather bag.

Good god! You have traumatized me with this. It's not even light out where I am and I'm putting on sun screen.
"I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set her free." -Michelangelo

Please Enjoy: The Beach, The Workout, The Hike
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by BallChinian

Good god! You have traumatized me with this. It's not even light out where I am and I'm putting on sun screen.

Good, then my work here is done-
and youll have healthy skin !
Lurker
0 likes
Interesting thing about weight and skin lightness.... historically being on the fatter side showed you were wealthy and could afford to eat a lot, and as such it made you more attractive. The same was true with having lighter skin (not tanned). It meant you didn't have to work out in the sun all day, and thus, your skin was not tan. This applied to women in particular, but also to men.

How times change... and for so many different reasons.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by JohnC
Interesting thing about weight and skin lightness.... historically being on the fatter side showed you were wealthy and could afford to eat a lot, and as such it made you more attractive. The same was true with having lighter skin (not tanned). It meant you didn't have to work out in the sun all day, and thus, your skin was not tan. This applied to women in particular, but also to men.

How times change... and for so many different reasons.

Very true. Coco Chanel was responsible for starting the tanning trend in the '20s after a trip to the French Riviera. From there having a tan meant that you led a lifestyle that enabled you to have the time and money to vacation in warm climates and sit around luxuriating in the sun.

I think concerns about skin cancer is now reversing the trend yet again.

Personally I like a light sun-kissed tan and healthy glow. Some women look great pale though and shouldn't be in the sun. I'm not a fan of the heavy darker Jersey Shore style orange-y tans though. And tragically - I have seen people that have that shoe-polish leatherskin look going on at the beach too. Very scary.
Lurker
0 likes
I agree. I like a natural, takes care of themselves color. Forced tan is not appealing to me. A moderate tan can be attractive though, as is pure lilly white skin. But I have to add though, that it is about the package too, not just the wrapping.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Pale can be very sexy. Tan can be sexy too. I married a pale skin redhead with freckles, and I think she is sexy as hell. I've seen pale girls that are not that attractive and I've seen girls that are too tan in my opinion. Pale can be sexy.
Lurker
0 likes
I think I tend towards the extremes. I like pale girls with freckles, but a nice, tanned body devoid of an tan lines is pretty hott, too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by crazydiamond
I never tan, I am very fair and prefer it that way.
I think it looks ok with a bit of colour but eventually it will ruin your skin.

This photo is interesting:

I think she looks better pale but that's only an opinion.

That really is an interesting picture. Pale wins hands down for me. Pale skin, dark hair and eyes if I was forced to choose a complexion. But obviously all shades can be beautiful.
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/a-young-mans-beautiful-boss.aspx

Just started to make my very first story in to a series about 3 years later. Here's where it began!
Lurker
0 likes
there is NOTHING wrong with a pale girl!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The main thing is to be natural...that goes for the entire female form. It always amazes me how women seem to compare themselves to their female counterparts. I'm happy with my 5 3/4" cock (it hasn't let me down yet and I'm 56), so I don't look at someone in a prno with a nine incher and wish I was bigger. Why can't women accept what God gave them?