Missionary Sex

last reply
81 replies
14.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
As so many blog sites on internet say do women still enjoy and prefer missionary sex ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Although I haven't had sex much, I quite enjoy missionary position. Mainly because it feels a lot more intimate smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Being face to face it nice. There are tons of options as well. Being close and kissing, then moving back so I am up on my knees while she is on her back, fantastic. Seeing her body below me from head to crotch is a great visual. Plus, I can dive back into her whenever I or she wants.
"I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set her free." -Michelangelo

Please Enjoy: The Beach, The Workout, The Hike
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
It's my favorite. Although doggy tends to be harder, it's less erotic. I enjoy looking into a mans face when he's fucking me, and nothing is hotter than watching him pull out and cum all over my body. OK now I'm horny!
Lurker
0 likes
I enjoy it a lot... but find that I run into problems. When I knock on the door, the bible does not really bother people. But when I then ask if I can come in and fuck them...... I get mixed responses.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH wrong "missionary". ;)

Seriously though, yes, it is classic for a reason. And people hit on those reasons already.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's my favourite. With my legs wrapped around him holding him deep inside me, his hands pinning mine to the bed above my head, his lips pressed against mine in a breathless kiss - what's not to love?
Story Verifier
0 likes
Quote by JohnC
I enjoy it a lot... but find that I run into problems. When I knock on the door, the bible does not really bother people. But when I then ask if I can come in and fuck them...... I get mixed responses.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH wrong "missionary". ;)

LOL..... not a Mormon by any chance are you?.....
“When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.”
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
Missionary has always been my personal favorite as I love having the man looking deep into my eyes. Plus, Cowgirl/Reverse Cowgirl causes problems for me (it's a physical issue). Though I like Doggie as it's fun to "mix it up" at times.

Plus... in Missionary... my man can go from fucking me to eating my pussy much faster.

CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by freakycactus
It's my favourite. With my legs wrapped around him holding him deep inside me, his hands pinning mine to the bed above my head, his lips pressed against mine in a breathless kiss - what's not to love?

This!

Love the the feeling of his body pressing down on mine. Whispering dirty nothings in my ear and his teeth sinking into my shoulder. *sigh*
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by angieseroticpen

LOL..... not a Mormon by any chance are you?.....

LOL no.
0 likes
I'd say it's my second favorite, but a close one. Favorite is her on top.
Lurker
0 likes
Boring, as little as possible
Lurker
0 likes
Oooooh! I HATE missionary sex!!!!!

I had it once and ended up Catholic!

(The sex with the Missionary was fucking great but now I have to go to mass every week... And I'm not allowed say "fucking"... Off to Confession, now...)

xx Steph.

(Available for Children's Parties...)
Mazztastic
0 likes
I once had a lover who was super excited about the thought of missionary sex with me... That's how we did it first time and i thought it was kinda special...

He said that after that, when he masturbated, that's what he visualised (even though we were quite inventive after that, I guess the missionary just stuck)

(Mind you, some guys will feed you any old line to make you feel special and I'm not a very good judge of character sometimes! Lol)

The first time I ever had sex was in the missionary position, it was lovely...

Missionary has its place, it can be a very intimate position and I like that, the closeness...

The downside of that position, for me, is that I won't actually cum in that position, not unless I slip my hand down between our bodies and find my clit... That's okay though...

Sometimes...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by freakycactus

AMEN!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It is intimate and fun!
Especially great for us gals to see the expression on a guys face as he gets close and starts to cum!

Nothing wrong with it, as I want to face and see the fuck I'm with!

Kisses!

Steph
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
just love it...esp..looking into her eyes as you cum...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Fun!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mmmm. I like itsmile I love to look into his eyes when I lift my legs up and let him get as deep inside me as he can and then tell him to fuck me hard and give me his cum:) Mmmmm:)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It feels the best for me, doggy is a close second
Lurker
0 likes
I agree with many of the posts. I love looking into the eyes of my lover and know that they are enjoying me and I am enjoying them.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Sometimes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm sure missionary is good, but can you not still look into your partners eyes when you make love if your on top. ~just sayin~
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I thought missionary was just a starter, as I move from eating her delicious womanhood to making love. As other have said eye contact is achievable in other positions.
Missionary as the only position though.... the expression 'Vanilla' comes to mind.
0 likes
I personally think that missionary is my favourite, not too many positions offer you so many options!

1) You stare into your lovers eyes as you slide in and out of her, stopping at times to kiss her lips, neck and shoulders. Taking your time to tease or just slide all the way in. You let her know just how good this feels and how sexy she is.....love making at it's finest!

2) The speed and intensity increase, you know it's difficult for your woman to cum through penetration alone so you "take the matters into your own hands". You switch from making love with her, go sliding between her legs and pleasuring her orally. You bring her to the very cusp of her orgasm to slide back up and start fucking her again. Your pace quickens, feeling your orgasm building. You can't hold back as she squeezes your cock and explode into her, knowing she hasn't cum yet you make your way between her legs and eat her out to a mind blowing orgasm!

3) Rough, raw fucking tonight, your balls slapping off of her pussy but need the feeling to go deeper into her. You raise her legs and place them on your shoulders, and tilt her hips upward. The sensation is amazing and you place your hand over her throat. You tell her how much of a dirty girl she is and scream in delight of just how fucking amazing this feels. You both finish and collapse next to each other on the bed and start to cuddle letting each other know how much you love each other......

Well there's more but that's a few of MY reasons as to why I like missionary.
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I'm with Dude on this one x
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious
I personally think that missionary is my favourite, not too many positions offer you so many options!

1) You stare into your lovers eyes as you slide in and out of her, stopping at times to kiss her lips, neck and shoulders. Taking your time to tease or just slide all the way in. You let her know just how good this feels and how sexy she is.....love making at it's finest!

2) The speed and intensity increase, you know it's difficult for your woman to cum through penetration alone so you "take the matters into your own hands". You switch from making love with her, go sliding between her legs and pleasuring her orally. You bring her to the very cusp of her orgasm to slide back up and start fucking her again. Your pace quickens, feeling your orgasm building. You can't hold back as she squeezes your cock and explode into her, knowing she hasn't cum yet you make your way between her legs and eat her out to a mind blowing orgasm!

3) Rough, raw fucking tonight, your balls slapping off of her pussy but need the feeling to go deeper into her. You raise her legs and place them on your shoulders, and tilt her hips upward. The sensation is amazing and you place your hand over her throat. You tell her how much of a dirty girl she is and scream in delight of just how fucking amazing this feels. You both finish and collapse next to each other on the bed and start to cuddle letting each other know how much you love each other......

I have nothing to add. I feel the same way. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have to admit, I have a bit of a soft spot for missionary. As others have said, it's hard to beat the intimacy you can achieve during that position. It has it's own time and place though, and definitely wouldn't 'pick' it every single time, to the exclusion of all other positions. Gotta mix it up!
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

This^^

Describing it as vanilla isn't a bad comparison. While vanilla may seem the most basic of flavors, it is created by collecting the seed pods of an orchid that will only grow in specific parts of the world. Plus, can you imagine a world without vanilla ice cream, sugar cookies, or any of the other delicious things flavored by vanilla?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i like it,but,also love to lift her legs up,put it in as shes on hher back&then,pull her close,&kiss&fuck her&i&her can both look into each oters eyes&she,can squeeze when she desires 2!&control my orgasm to sute her.i,also luv to be ridden&a lady,gets it really well hard up her in that position!