Sex duration

last reply
13 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hi how many minutes long do you want to have sex with your partner..? half an hour one hour.....?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Actual penetration? Not long - 10 minutes max of heavy pounding - it starts to get sore. Sex - an hour of foreplay is great if you aren't too ired
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wow I must be depraved.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious
My woman likes sex to last for 17 minutes and 42 seconds. Any longer than that and she stops me dead in my tracks........Sucks really.

Would that be 17 mins of foreplay and 42 secs of pounding?
Lurker
0 likes
I like it anywhere from a few minutes to hours... it all depends. And that includes penetration as well. My wife is the same way. Our schedule (ok, her schedule and how she feels) dictates it most of the time. Lube helps for those long sessions.... but I have to admit that after longer sessions she is very tender for a few days afterward, no matter how much lubrication we use.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Most sessions last in the range of 45 minutes to an hour. There is foreplay, oral, and penetration involved throughout. Best exercise workout I get.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Several seconds normally, unless we choose to have seconds.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Until she comes, ideally. At least that's my goal, and sometimes I reach it smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It really depends on a bunch of things. I'm quite happy with a quickie that lasts just a few minutes provided we can do it a few times a day but I also enjoy lovemaking that lasts for hours that starts with lots of teasing, flirting, foreplay and hot passionate fucking. As long as we both get a chance to cum, I'm really quite easy to please
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Anywhere from 15 minutes to 3 Days!! Depends on the mood and situation, LOL!!
Lurker
0 likes
i want to have sex permenantly until i die with my bf but thats not entirely practical or even possible. for me there isnt a set time, there cant be for sex, ive had sex for 5 mins and its felt like 3 hours and vice versa. time doesnt really enter my thoughts when im making love to him
Lurker
0 likes
There is no right or wrong amount of time for sex. If sex is something you are trying to pencil into your schedule, you are doing it wrong.

Sometimes sex is great if its just an intense 5 minutes. Other times maybe an hour.. maybe longer. Sometimes even on and off all night. If you are looking at a clock and saying we have to be done by this time, unless its a spontaneously quickie type thing, its just not going to be as fun.

And remember that foreplay doesnt just happen in the bedroom. Eye contact throughout the day, a hug from behind, a couple of sexy texts, light brushing together of bodies as you walk by, can all be counted as foreplay that can lead to anticipation for the bedroom at night.