Newbie here!

last reply
8 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hey guys! I'm new to lush stories, and I was wondering if anyone out there was up for a chat? or even willing to give me tips and advice on writing, and also recommend me good stories

Thanks a lot!

Loveee, Ava xox
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Welcome to the site. I'm relatively new as well and have found the sheer quantity of great stories to be overwhelming. Head to a topic you like and hang around there for a bit in order to find some authors you enjoy. The list will expand quick as you start seeing who they like and so on.

Good work with your first story!
"I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set her free." -Michelangelo

Please Enjoy: The Beach, The Workout, The Hike
Lurker
0 likes
Welcome! I am not pretending to be super experienced but I have one story published and would be happy to answer any questions you may have!
The Linebacker
0 likes
Howdy Ava-Marie Parker from the UK! I'm Buz Bono from Atlanta, GA, USA.

Welcome to Lush! I hope you have awesome time here. You're certainly welcome to read some of my stories. You'll find many awesome erotic tantalizing authors here on Lush. If you have any questions just send me a message and I'll do my best to answer them or get you in touch with whoever can.

Buz

Sergeant Turnip
0 likes
Welcome to lush, you will love it here. The forums are a great place to meet people and so are the chat rooms. They can be a bit overwhelming at first, but if you go into a room that does not have too many people you will soon get the hang of it smile

As for stories, there are so many good ones here, and you will soon find favorites. I agree with Buz, you should read his stories, they are really great biggrin

Hugs
Saga!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Welcome to lush! There are lots of good stories and great writers here. I would suggest to start with 'Editor's Choice' ones. And looking forward to read yours! smile
Welcome to visit my tumblr page at http://HK4167.tumblr.com for erotic arts. Or http://slice-of-moment.tumblr.com for non-erotic arts.
Detention Seeker
0 likes
Welcome to Lush read a little check different authors make friends in the chat rooms and everything will fall in place.
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
There are some lovely people (and some great stories) here. Modesty forbids lol...

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Lurker
0 likes
I am a newbie although I have met some of you. I am Katy my gf is Angie57 in real life . Please feel free to contact me if you wish to chat.
Thanks
Katy